Windows 10: How do i resize photos in windows 10?

Discus and support How do i resize photos in windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i resize photos in windows 10? thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaBuggeln, Aug 22, 2018.

1. How do i resize photos in windows 10?

How do i resize photos in windows 10?
    thanks

:)

LindaBuggeln, Aug 22, 2018

2. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Resizing photos for export using windows 10

Hi Helen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Which app/program are you using to browse/view photos?
    • Are you referring to Windows Photos app to edit/resize image?

If you are using Windows Photos app to edit image, I would like to inform you that as of now there are no image resizing option available in Photos app. I suggest you to use other app/program to resize the image (e.g. Paint).

To resize image in Paint, kindly refer the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint

Note: The above link contains step for Windows 7, but they also applies to Windows 10.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 22, 2018
  4. How do i resize photos in windows 10?

How do you resize photos in windows 10?

Useless information

SachinTEMBULKAR, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

How do i resize photos in windows 10?

1. How do i resize photos in windows 10? - Similar Threads - resize photos

2. Resizing photo's results in too small photo's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing photo's results in too small photo's: I just got a new laptop. Only thing I wanna use it for is browsing the internet, e-mail and simple photo editing.The new laptop has Windows 11, and I absolutely hate it so far. Windows 10 was so much better.Even the simple task of resizing photo's and uploading to my website...
  3. Resizing photo's results in too small photo's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resizing photo's results in too small photo's: I just got a new laptop. Only thing I wanna use it for is browsing the internet, e-mail and simple photo editing.The new laptop has Windows 11, and I absolutely hate it so far. Windows 10 was so much better.Even the simple task of resizing photo's and uploading to my website...
  4. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?: How do I get my OVERSIZE? photos on my desktop back to the "original" NORMAL size photos when viewing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-my-photos-down-to-original-normal/90c67322-968b-4b04-ab1b-eaf4b98d8a66
  5. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?: How do I get my OVERSIZE? photos on my desktop back to the "original" NORMAL size photos when viewing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-my-photos-down-to-original-normal/90c67322-968b-4b04-ab1b-eaf4b98d8a66
  6. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

7. Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop: After Windows update, embedded Photos app no longer supports resizing or cropping photo for 5x7 paper size.When will this be fixed??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-to-windows-10-photos-app-now-missing-5x7/5b1b7747-ccf6-4a3d-b28f-795fded595ec
  8. Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop

Update to Windows 10 Photos app Now Missing 5x7 Resize/Crop: After Windows update, embedded Photos app no longer supports resizing or cropping photo for 5x7 paper size.When will this be fixed??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-to-windows-10-photos-app-now-missing-5x7/5b1b7747-ccf6-4a3d-b28f-795fded595ec
  9. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unlink photo size while resizing photos???: Hello! I am trying to resize a photo. In both the Photos and Photos Legacy app, there is an icon with a link on it that cannot be interacted with, only saying "Aspect ratio is maintained." I cannot figure out how to disable this, and it is quite useless to me to only be able...
  10. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink photo size while resizing photos???: Hello! I am trying to resize a photo. In both the Photos and Photos Legacy app, there is an icon with a link on it that cannot be interacted with, only saying "Aspect ratio is maintained." I cannot figure out how to disable this, and it is quite useless to me to only be able...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 resize photo

2. windows 10 resize only in inches