Windows 10: How do I resize the dimensions of the clipboard manager window?

Discus and support How do I resize the dimensions of the clipboard manager window? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I'm a Mac person who has recently begun using a Windows PC for work. The computer is running Windows 10. I like using the clipboard manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SkylamarJones, Apr 24, 2020.

1. How do I resize the dimensions of the clipboard manager window?

Hello. I'm a Mac person who has recently begun using a Windows PC for work. The computer is running Windows 10. I like using the clipboard manager which opens up when you type the Windows and V keys. But I'd like to change dimensions of the clipboard manager window. For some reason, on the work computer, it's very small. I've seen it bigger on other computers. I tried dragging the window with my mouse and nothing happens. So I have no idea how to resize it. It's so small that I can barely see the contents of my clipboard. Does anyone know how to resize it?

Thanks

Skylamar

:)

SkylamarJones, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

clipboard

Hi Randy,

This might be possible if there is an option from the app to copy the file path of each clipboards. As per our research, the clipboard manager lets you copy texts but not images. We suggest checking the functionalities of the clipboard manager and contacting
    the app developer directly to have better assistance on how copy the clipboards.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Apr 24, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Apr 24, 2020
  4. How do I resize the dimensions of the clipboard manager window?

resizing task manager window after it fills the full vertical dimension and without access to the lower edge

Under mouse and other pointing devices was Synaptics SMBus touchpad. This driver was obtained from the hp web site and reinstalled.

This included:

Microchip (hidemi) HIDClass

Microchip (mchpemi) System

Synaptics (SynTP) Mouse

For the resizing problem with the task manager I moved the lower task bar to the left side and was then able to use the mouse to touch the lower edge and reduce its vertical height. Then I returned the task bar back to the lower horizontal portion of the
    screen.

For the power off next time I'll use these keyboard keys: win + x, a, alt + y to get to administrative command prompt and then enter shutdown /s

In case task manager is displaying more details and is expanded with the mouse to the full vertical dimension. to where you cannot get the lower edge of a window what other methods are there to get to the lower edge? The alt + space followed by r didn't
    work. I again had to move the task bar not knowing another method. Any information on how reduce the vertical dimension while in more details is appreciated. The lower edge becomes unresponsive when fully expanded in the vertical dimension. THe horizontal
    edge is still responsive but the lower edge became unresponsive and I am looking for other options in case this happens again.

questions_, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

How do I resize the dimensions of the clipboard manager window?

1. How do I resize the dimensions of the clipboard manager window? - Similar Threads - resize dimensions clipboard

2. How to search in Windows 11 clipboard manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to search in Windows 11 clipboard manager: I feel dumb to ask this, but how the hell can I search in the clipboard history? Recent stuff -> has a search barEmojis -> has a search barGIF -> has a search barClipboard history -> no search bar. Is this normal behavior?...
  3. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?: I can't copy anything from my windows clipboard. When I click on an item, the clipboard disappears. Also, the clipboard window is too small...
  4. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?: I can't copy anything from my windows clipboard. When I click on an item, the clipboard disappears. Also, the clipboard window is too small...
  5. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D?

How do I resize 3D objects to specific dimensions inches, pixels, millimeters in Paint 3D?: I am trying to make an animation of a rotating cube in Paint 3D. I want that cube to be of the exact dimensions of my choosing. Is there any way to set the dimensions of any object cubes, spheres, pyramids, etc. to a specific length that I can type in millimeters,...
  7. How to resize second screen dimension

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to resize second screen dimension: Hi everyone! I have my laptop connected with a second 27 ' monitor. The monitor is the main screen, the laptop the second one. Obviously the screen of my laptop is much smaller, how can I set this on windows? In the display setting ( Start > Settings > System > Display ) I'm...
  8. How do I access clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I access clipboard: How do I open a clipboard file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-clipboard/b4fac45e-9904-422e-9ad5-a3faa28c6ef1
  9. How do I resize displays?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I resize displays?: [ATTACH] I am running both a 1080p and 4k monitor, however, the 4k monitor shows up as much larger than the 1080p monitor even though they are physically similar sizes. this means that if I move my cursor from my 4k monitor to my 1080p monitor it can get stuck in certain...
  10. How do I resize the Windows Explorer Window?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I resize the Windows Explorer Window?: I am able to resize Windows Explorer perfectly fine when it's run by its own, but when a program such as Snipping Tool or Google Chrome opens up Windows Explorer to save an image or something else, I can't resize it. Can someone please help me with this? It's covering up my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resize clipboard

2. window resize wont windows 10