Windows 10: how do I resize the icons on my desktop?

Discus and support how do I resize the icons on my desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I resize the icons on my desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lynn Helene Bonfils, Jul 10, 2020.

1. how do I resize the icons on my desktop?

how do I resize the icons on my desktop?

:)

Lynn Helene Bonfils, Jul 10, 2020
  2. S WMARR Win User

resize my desktop icons, in windows 10

To change the desktop icons take the steps below:

· Right click on an empty area of the desktop

· Select ‘View’

From here we will have three options:

· Large Icons

· Medium Icons

· Classic Icons

When you select the options listed above the icons will change based on the size selected.

S WMARR, Jul 10, 2020
  3. S WMARR Win User
    Windows 10 desktop Icon resizing?

I found out how to resize desktop icons, see below ,

To change the desktop icons take the steps below:

· Right click on an empty area of the desktop

· Select ‘View’

From here we will have three options:

· Large Icons

· Medium Icons

· Classic Icons

When you select the options listed above the icons will change based on the size selected.

S WMARR, Jul 10, 2020
  4. redpippie Win User

how do i resize my pinned items

How do I resize my pinned icons on my main screen?

redpippie, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. how do I resize the icons on my desktop? - Similar Threads - resize icons desktop

2. How do I reset desktop icons ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reset desktop icons ?: Ive made custom desktop icons for different games and programs to give more of a flare. Recently made one I didn’t like and want the original back. How do I do this ? For anyone asking what app, its blender. submitted by /u/A_leaning_Tower [link] [comments]...
  3. All my desktop icons have gone very large. How do I resize them

in Windows 10 Customization
    All my desktop icons have gone very large. How do I resize them: For some reason all my desktop icons have gone very large and mover into rows on the desktop. How do I resize them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-desktop-icons-have-gone-very-large-how-do-i/1de913df-01bd-4f39-9935-27912fa94e65
  4. Desktop Icon Resized Itself

Desktop Icon Resized Itself: How does the recycle bin icon suddenly resize itself on the desktop? It did on my Windows tablet. How do I get it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-resized-itself/ab239c5e-11b9-40a7-af8a-08935f755e64
  5. Desktop Icons are Huge - How do I resize?

Desktop Icons are Huge - How do I resize?: I just did a fresh install of Windows10 and everything was good until a few minutes ago. All of a sudden I noticed my desktop icons are huge. How do I resize them back to a normal size? Thanks...
  6. How to "advanced" resize desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to "advanced" resize desktop icons?: This has always annoyed me. I have one machine that runs one software suite(two desktop apps). I want them to be large icons. Usually one of the apps will scale on its own and the other will not resize, rather just the area to select it gets larger. Usually I load a custom...
  7. personal Icons on the desktop, how do I

personal Icons on the desktop, how do I: put my own icons on the desktop . how is it done ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-icons-on-the-desktop-how-do-i/7118c697-98ad-45df-8491-058d339c0324
  8. how do I put an icon on the desktop?

how do I put an icon on the desktop?: I cannot put icons on the desktop? nothing I do seems to work. There are icons already part of the operating system; I mean "new" icons from URLs...
  9. I need to recover my desktop icons. How do I do this?

I need to recover my desktop icons. How do I do this?: I need to recover my desktop icons haven't used my computer in a long while and they have disappeared off the screen. Can someone help me?...
  10. How to fix moving, resizing, disappearing, etc desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix moving, resizing, disappearing, etc desktop icons?: I have an install with a low end Celeron-based Acer laptop that serves mostly as a desktop, hooked to a big monitor via VGA cable. Unfortunately the laptop must be opened to get to the power button. The user is a legal professional, not a pc tech. with auto-arrange etc...