Windows 10: How do I resolve the issue in which the system isn't allowing me to uninstall an application?

Discus and support How do I resolve the issue in which the system isn't allowing me to uninstall an application? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded this application that allows any other device you own to become a second monitor. It's called SuperDisplay. And the day I downloaded it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad Shayaan, Dec 7, 2022.

1. How do I resolve the issue in which the system isn't allowing me to uninstall an application?

I downloaded this application that allows any other device you own to become a second monitor. It's called SuperDisplay. And the day I downloaded it, it was working perfectly. But the next day when I try to open it, it says, And when I try to delete the application, it says,Anybody got any idea how this problem could be resolved?

:)

Muhammad Shayaan, Dec 7, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Jakub578 Win User

How do I resolve the issue in which the system isn't allowing me to uninstall an application?

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

How do I resolve the issue in which the system isn't allowing me to uninstall an application?

1. How do I resolve the issue in which the system isn't allowing me to uninstall an application? - Similar Threads - resolve issue system

2. How do I resolve an Issue with "COMDLG32.OCX"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve an Issue with "COMDLG32.OCX": I continue to get this message, "Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" It is stopping me from running a program that all of my coworkers have no issues running....
  3. How do I resolve this system error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve this system error?: For the past several weeks I have been unable to access any microsoft related accounts from my pc. Any attempts are either met with the window closing as if the program was being blocked it isn;t blocked or an error code reading Ox8004de44.So far I have tried the following:-...
  4. How do I resolve this system error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I resolve this system error?: For the past several weeks I have been unable to access any microsoft related accounts from my pc. Any attempts are either met with the window closing as if the program was being blocked it isn;t blocked or an error code reading Ox8004de44.So far I have tried the following:-...
  5. How do I resolve this system error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How do I resolve the issue in which the system isn't allowing me to uninstall an application?

How do I resolve the issue in which the system isn't allowing me to uninstall an application?: I downloaded this application that allows any other device you own to become a second monitor. It's called SuperDisplay. And the day I downloaded it, it was working perfectly. But the next day when I try to open it, it says, And when I try to delete the application, it...
  7. How do I resolve Windows Update issues?

How do I resolve Windows Update issues?: Hello guys,I am facing a bug with Windows Update starting a few days ago. Earlier, when I used to check updates for Windows, there is always a Microsoft Defender update and that too, at least thrice a day. But a few days ago, they have stopped coming. This seemed unusual so I...
  8. How do I tell which app will allow me to play my game?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I tell which app will allow me to play my game?: I've got the game. Which app will allow me to play it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-tell-which-app-will-allow-me-to-play-my/1346d649-453b-4746-b07c-060790ae1c66
  9. How do i resolve activation issue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i resolve activation issue?: I recently changed my BIOS settings and Windows now says it isnt activated due to device change. Troubleshooter just says buy new copy. Issue is i had to phone MS support about a year ago as the upgrade from 7 to 10 went wrong and although i forgot the exact issue,...
  10. which applications can i allow on my computer?

which applications can i allow on my computer?: how do I know which applications to allow on my computer? Example c:\windows\system32\wermgr.exe wants to load do I let it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-applications-can-i-allow-on-my-computer/20accef5-0079-431c-b60d-2de91b29c4dc