Windows 10: How do I rest my Windows 10 password

Discus and support How do I rest my Windows 10 password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try to log in to get my passwords it won't let me in. I don't remember what password I used when I got my new laptop. Now I can't get my saved... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChristineCrain-De Hoyos, Jan 14, 2020.

1. How do I rest my Windows 10 password

When I try to log in to get my passwords it won't let me in. I don't remember what password I used when I got my new laptop. Now I can't get my saved passwords. I don't know how to reset it. I need help.

:)

ChristineCrain-De Hoyos, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How do I rest my Windows 10 password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

How do I rest my Windows 10 password

1. How do I rest my Windows 10 password - Similar Threads - rest password

2. How do I rest my idea pad 3 without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I rest my idea pad 3 without password: I forgot my password after it asked for the pin, and now I’m just stressed out. One second I’m trying to log in to xfinity then next second I’m not able to get in....
  3. How do I rest my idea pad 3 without password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I rest my idea pad 3 without password: I forgot my password after it asked for the pin, and now I’m just stressed out. One second I’m trying to log in to xfinity then next second I’m not able to get in....
  4. Rest without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rest without password: Months ago I reset an old Acer laptop. Now I am ready to give it to a charity but have forgotten the passcode - and the password for the outlook.com account I created. How can I reset to unit without logging in?Thanks...
  5. Rest without password

Rest without password: Months ago I reset an old Acer laptop. Now I am ready to give it to a charity but have forgotten the passcode - and the password for the outlook.com account I created. How can I reset to unit without logging in?Thanks...
  6. How to factory rest windows11 without password or BitLocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory rest windows11 without password or BitLocker key: I have an elitebook 840 g6 and I want to know how to factory reset with no password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-rest-windows11-without-password-or/97a94e9c-41c9-4bda-9515-df47853b8471
  7. How to factory rest windows11 without password or BitLocker key

How to factory rest windows11 without password or BitLocker key: I have an elitebook 840 g6 and I want to know how to factory reset with no password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-rest-windows11-without-password-or/97a94e9c-41c9-4bda-9515-df47853b8471
  8. How to unlock my google accounts that were hacked. I tried to rest my password but once it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock my google accounts that were hacked. I tried to rest my password but once it...: I can't open my gmail, or my Msn accounts. I got a message saying my computer has been hacked, and they locked it for mmy protection. I tried to reset the password as they suggested, but once the account was unlocked, I tried to open my email, and the account was locked...
  9. How to unlock my google accounts that were hacked. I tried to rest my password but once it...

How to unlock my google accounts that were hacked. I tried to rest my password but once it...: I can't open my gmail, or my Msn accounts. I got a message saying my computer has been hacked, and they locked it for mmy protection. I tried to reset the password as they suggested, but once the account was unlocked, I tried to open my email, and the account was locked...
  10. I forgot my window user password so I can't login in, how can I rest my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my window user password so I can't login in, how can I rest my password: How can I rest my windows password with using Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-window-user-password-so-i-cant-login/7e7c6d18-379a-4dce-bb3a-1204e52a2050