Windows 10: how do i restore a deleted windows old user after windows 10 updates

Discus and support how do i restore a deleted windows old user after windows 10 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently updated my windows 10 pro online, after the updates had finalized - I noticed that it had created lots of free space on my disk. On checking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nyits, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Nyits Win User

how do i restore a deleted windows old user after windows 10 updates

I recently updated my windows 10 pro online, after the updates had finalized - I noticed that it had created lots of free space on my disk. On checking my windows old files and folders on the desktop - I noticed that all the files in it had been deleted. What process can I use to recover the important files and folders containing clients jobs (basically *.cdr, *.doc, *.psd, *.mp4, *.avi e.t.c. files, folders, videos, photos and music files.

:)

Nyits, Jan 10, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

how do i restore a deleted windows old user after windows 10 updates capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Ok what happens if I install Windows 10 on my old Windows 7 laptop and after a year I need to do a factory restore?

P4-630, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

1. how do i restore a deleted windows old user after windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - restore deleted old

2. How do I restore my old account after a clean installation of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore my old account after a clean installation of Windows 10?: The image of windows on my pc went bad Error code: 0x80703f1, so I made a backup scan onto an external hard drive before doing a clean installation of windows, which went swimmingly. The new image works great; however, I ran into a bit of a wall when trying to retrieve my...
  3. How do I restore my old account after a clean installation of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore my old account after a clean installation of Windows 10?: The image of windows on my pc went bad Error code: 0x80703f1, so I made a backup scan onto an external hard drive before doing a clean installation of windows, which went swimmingly. The new image works great; however, I ran into a bit of a wall when trying to retrieve my...
  4. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10: Back in the days of Window 7 my spouse and I shared a PC. We had separate user accounts in our first names and also a shared folder called 'Public Documents'.This arrangement got transferred when we upgraded to Windows 10, though by this point we had separate PCs. I am now...
  5. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10: Back in the days of Window 7 my spouse and I shared a PC. We had separate user accounts in our first names and also a shared folder called 'Public Documents'.This arrangement got transferred when we upgraded to Windows 10, though by this point we had separate PCs. I am now...
  6. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

7. How do I delete old Windows 10 files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete old Windows 10 files?: [ATTACH] My secondary drive where I store my games used to be the drive where I had my OS on, and still has the windows files on there, and I am unable to delete them I have attached an image, and I intend to keep the files highlighted (Fortnite, Games, Models and Maps,...
  8. How to restore old user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore old user account: Hi, So i stupidly renamed my user folder name using the method that uses the registry editor then i edited the profile image path. I signed out, and when i signed back in again it was with a temporary profile. All my settings have been reset, e.g. background, i was...
  9. How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10

How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10: Hello, I used windows 10, a Few days ago accidentally My Windows 10 crashed and I lost all My Old User Account Data! Use my Old User Account ID I Encrypt some of my File for Security reasons. After Lost Old User Account ID and Encrypt File Certificate, can't open My File...
  10. How do I delete old Windows folders???

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete old Windows folders???: Okay this is a hard question because I have been trying to do this for a while. I have two old Windows folders - 40 gig of wasted space. Here's what I have done: 1. renamed them 2. tried many times to delete them (or some of them). 3. removed "trusted installer" as the owner...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore windows.old user account