Windows 10: How do I restore a Windows 10 OS after deleting it? Dual-boot error, Kali Linux

Discus and support How do I restore a Windows 10 OS after deleting it? Dual-boot error, Kali Linux in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I dual booted kali with Windows 10, but when I reboot my computer or try to disable secure startup to exit kali OS, it says that there's no bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dr.pain365, May 5, 2021.

1. How do I restore a Windows 10 OS after deleting it? Dual-boot error, Kali Linux

I dual booted kali with Windows 10, but when I reboot my computer or try to disable secure startup to exit kali OS, it says that there's no bootable devices found, even though I am absolutely positive I made kali boot on a disk partition. So the kali OS works, but all my files are gone I used UEFI and I do not have the windows optionHere's how I booted:Got a kali iso, converted it into a bootable usb drive, booted up my laptop, disabled secure startup, did an advanced startup and booted kali. I did some date time and language settings after booting up the Kali OS, and when it said Disk Par

:)

dr.pain365, May 5, 2021

2. DUAL BOOT WITH KALI LINUX

I have windows 10 on my device. I want to dual boot this device with kali linux. Will my windows 10 remain genuine even after dual boot or not?

VIKRANT_2524, May 5, 2021
  3. DUAL BOOT WITH KALI LINUX

I have windows 10 on my device. I want to dual boot this device with kali linux. Will my windows 10 remain genuine even after dual boot or not?

VIKRANT_2524, May 5, 2021
  4. How do I restore a Windows 10 OS after deleting it? Dual-boot error, Kali Linux

Andre Da Costa, May 5, 2021
Thema:

How do I restore a Windows 10 OS after deleting it? Dual-boot error, Kali Linux

1. How do I restore a Windows 10 OS after deleting it? Dual-boot error, Kali Linux - Similar Threads - restore deleting Dual

2. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  3. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  4. Kali Linux Dual Boot failed after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kali Linux Dual Boot failed after Windows update: I successfully installed Kali Linux dual boot with W11 Home. Hardware: Acer Aspire.It worked well until there was a Windows update.Now I no longer have the option to dual boot. It just boots to W11W11 works fine.I created 100GB of free space by shrinking the C: drive. In Disk...
  5. Kali Linux Dual Boot failed after Windows update

Kali Linux Dual Boot failed after Windows update: I successfully installed Kali Linux dual boot with W11 Home. Hardware: Acer Aspire.It worked well until there was a Windows update.Now I no longer have the option to dual boot. It just boots to W11W11 works fine.I created 100GB of free space by shrinking the C: drive. In Disk...
  6. When I am dual booting Kali linux with windows, Kali is not detecting my disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I am dual booting Kali linux with windows, Kali is not detecting my disk?: Actually, When I had to dual boot Kali with windows, but kali is not detecting the my SSD[512gb] disk. while, I have already made an different partition for it and also I've all the possible solutions found on the web but still this problem is appearing. my BIOS is in UEFI...
  7. When I am dual booting Kali linux with windows, Kali is not detecting my disk?

When I am dual booting Kali linux with windows, Kali is not detecting my disk?: Actually, When I had to dual boot Kali with windows, but kali is not detecting the my SSD[512gb] disk. while, I have already made an different partition for it and also I've all the possible solutions found on the web but still this problem is appearing. my BIOS is in UEFI...
  8. I cant delete a kali linux iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant delete a kali linux iso: Ive tried using file assassin and a few other methods. I dont believe it is mounted. Any ideas of whats going on? submitted by /u/MuchachoMunch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjq8mv/i_cant_delete_a_kali_linux_iso/
  9. I couldn't login windows after dual-boot installation of Linux os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I couldn't login windows after dual-boot installation of Linux os: I did partitioned my PC. Main os is Windows after installing Kali and restarting, I was shown the grub bootloader where I can select from the listed option OS. I was logged in to Kali straight up. I need help on on that. Therefore I can't access windows10 any longer...
  10. Problem when dual windows 10 & kali linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem when dual windows 10 & kali linux: Hello. I had dual booted my PC which came with preinstalled Windows 10. I had dual booted with kali linux by creating a partition on the disk. After install kali linux.. I see this message: "Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists...