Windows 10: How do I restore access privileges for Nikon ViewNX2?

Discus and support How do I restore access privileges for Nikon ViewNX2? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Access denied recently for no apparent reason. Checked compatibility (Windows 8) and all permissions unchanged. An update for Windows 10 version 1809... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BertramStern, Mar 9, 2019.

1. How do I restore access privileges for Nikon ViewNX2?

Access denied recently for no apparent reason. Checked compatibility (Windows 8) and all permissions unchanged. An update for Windows 10 version 1809 is trying to download - I have version 1803. What's going on? Help!

:)

BertramStern, Mar 9, 2019

2. "access privileges"?

I tried this. L right clicked on my Nikon ViewNX2 and did what Kan5 said but I still can't transfer my pictures from the camera to the computer. I get the message that I do not have access privileges.

JoyceOrmond, Mar 9, 2019
  3. "access privileges"?

After a Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade, which crashed my computer, it had to be set to restore. My Nikon transfer programs has the same problem; I did not have access privileges. Until the crash, it worked fine, so perhaps it was using the Windows 7 background,
    which was still on my computer. The Kan5 suggestions didn't work for me. I have the latest versions for Nikon transfer and Nikon View, and while I found ways to import pictures from my Nikon D300, it was laborious.

I went into properties, as Kan5 stated, then into compatibility, and set it for Windows 7, and then administrative access for all users. Now I can transfer out of Nikon Transfer2 into Nikon ViewNX-i.

Robert71-1946, Mar 9, 2019
  4. SonN56 Win User

How do I restore access privileges for Nikon ViewNX2?

Files not showing on Nikon D90

I have the same problem with my D7000. I tried methods suggested by other members in this group and nothing works. I hope Microsoft will fix this problem.

In the meantime, I found another way to access the content of the SD card in my D7000 camera. I believe it works for other Nikon cameras with other types of memory cards too.

Use the Nikon ViewNX2 software that comes with the camera when you bought it. If you don't have it, go to the NikonUSA website to download. After installing ViewNX2, do the followings:

- Open ViewNX2.

- Look at the top menu, you will see the "Transfer" icon. Click on it.

- A new Transfer screen will appear and your camera will show up.

- Click on the down arrow of the camera icon to select the card slot you want to access. The pictures in the memory card placed in this slot will appear.

- Select the pictures you want to transfer. Be sure to check the "Destination" and "Preferences" tabs to make sure the transfer proceeds the way you want it.

Good luck!

SonN56, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

How do I restore access privileges for Nikon ViewNX2?

1. How do I restore access privileges for Nikon ViewNX2? - Similar Threads - restore access privileges

2. how do I get administrative privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get administrative privileges: How is I get administrative privileges. I am trying to dowloand a driver from my scanner and it is coming up with an error message that I do not have permission to....
  3. how do I get administrative privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get administrative privileges: How is I get administrative privileges. I am trying to dowloand a driver from my scanner and it is coming up with an error message that I do not have permission to....
  4. how do I get administrative privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I restore all administrator privileges for C drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I restore all administrator privileges for C drive?: I need to know how to restore the privileges for my C drive because I removed them all by going to properties/security/advanced and then somehow removing AdministratorsDESKTOP-***** \Administrators.I am told when I click on C: drive " C: is not accessible" "access is...
  6. How do I restore all administrator privileges for C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore all administrator privileges for C drive?: I need to know how to restore the privileges for my C drive because I removed them all by going to properties/security/advanced and then somehow removing AdministratorsDESKTOP-***** \Administrators.I am told when I click on C: drive " C: is not accessible" "access is...
  7. How do I restore all administrator privileges for C drive?

8. How do I get administrator privileges back?

How do I get administrator privileges back?: Right now the only administrator account on my windows 11 laptop is the built-in one. I need to get my administrator privileges back but can't find a way to do so. How would I be able to get administrator privileges back? Or how could I get my built-in administrator password...
  9. How do I "verify" sufficient privileges?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I "verify" sufficient privileges?: I have a new Lenovo computer with Windows 10 on it and I am not at all familiar with how to use that operating system. I've been trying to load one of my old programs from my Windows 7 computer that is supposed to be compatible with Windows 10 but I'm having a problem. Every...
  10. Access privileges for iTunes

Access privileges for iTunes: iTunes will not sync because every time I try it says you do not have sufficient access privileges to sync. Can anyone help me out with this one? 9019

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view nxi access to.selected foldwr.was denied

2. transfer failed because you do not have access privileges nikon transfer 2

3. nx2 keeps saying no access privileges how to solve

4. acess privileges Nikon ViewNX ,
  5. no access previleges on nikon transfer 2,
  6. where to reset acess previlege nikon transfer 2,
  7. windows 10 access priveleges for nikon transfer 2,
  8. nikon nx2 access privileges