Windows 10: How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone

Discus and support How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My desktop screen lost all my icons...when downloading music to my iPhone. How do I get them back? Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidWiegel, Jul 8, 2019.

1. How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone

My desktop screen lost all my icons...when downloading music to my iPhone. How do I get them back? Help!

:)

DavidWiegel, Jul 8, 2019
  2. big newt Win User

lost desktop and icons

After an update on Windows 10 I no longer have a desktop screen with my icons. When Windows opens it shows the Quick Access items, but I cannot get to a desktop screen. I do have a listing of the items in the desktop through the PC list showing documents,
    libraries, downloads, etc. I attempted to backdoor a solution by restoring the trash icon through themes but it doesnt show up anywhere. A restore point used before the update did not restore the desktop--it kept only the quick access page.

big newt, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Lost desktop icons

Hi,

Misconfiguration in Windows Settings is the usual cause why the desktop icons are missing. If you did not manually delete the icons, you can try the following steps to be able to view the icons on your desktop.

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Make sure that the Show desktop icons option is checked.

How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone bbea6e90-86ee-490b-865a-1c4f2d86e12e?upload=true.png
    If the same issue persists, you can restore your Windows 10 by using the system restore point. Visit this
    link for further information about the recovery options in Windows 10. Follow the steps under Restore from a system restore
    point.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jul 8, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone

Desktop Icon Keeps On Moving

Try this:DesktopOK

Quote from website:

95Viper, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone

1. How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone - Similar Threads - restore desktop icons

2. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?: I accidentally deleted some files while trying to create some storage and it turned out like this.The apps and shortcuts still runs normally, is this fixable?...
  3. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?: I accidentally deleted some files while trying to create some storage and it turned out like this.The apps and shortcuts still runs normally, is this fixable?...
  4. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. my desktop icons and file icons disappeared after windows 11 update. How do i restore them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop icons and file icons disappeared after windows 11 update. How do i restore them?: How do i restore desktop icons that disappeared after windows 11 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-and-file-icons-disappeared-after/07001de2-9b38-4475-a918-73c398569191
  6. my desktop icons and file icons disappeared after windows 11 update. How do i restore them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my desktop icons and file icons disappeared after windows 11 update. How do i restore them?: How do i restore desktop icons that disappeared after windows 11 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-and-file-icons-disappeared-after/07001de2-9b38-4475-a918-73c398569191
  7. My old icons and desktop screen disappeared after an upgrade. How do I restore them?

My old icons and desktop screen disappeared after an upgrade. How do I restore them?: My windows 10 was recently updated. I cannot get my desktop back with all of my icons. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-old-icons-and-desktop-screen-disappeared-after/6fe69fd2-b240-4a28-adfb-7fabcb242d57
  8. All my desktop icons have gone very large. How do I resize them

All my desktop icons have gone very large. How do I resize them: For some reason all my desktop icons have gone very large and mover into rows on the desktop. How do I resize them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-desktop-icons-have-gone-very-large-how-do-i/1de913df-01bd-4f39-9935-27912fa94e65
  9. How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help

How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help: Lost all desktop icons, downloading music to iPhone when screen went empty, left only 3 icons on desktop. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-all-my-desktop-icons-screen-went/0d15ea2a-cb64-4758-b37c-76bf2f73edff
  10. Lost all my music !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost all my music !!: Can someone please help. I have downloaded Windows 10 and can't play any of my music which was on media player or I tunes as it is unsupported. I am not computer savvy. If I uninstall Windows 10 will I get my music back? *cry 17573