Windows 10: How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help

Discus and support How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Lost all desktop icons, downloading music to iPhone when screen went empty, left only 3 icons on desktop. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidWiegel, Jul 8, 2019.

1. How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help

Lost all desktop icons, downloading music to iPhone when screen went empty, left only 3 icons on desktop. Help!

:)

DavidWiegel, Jul 8, 2019
  2. O0mix0O Win User
    O0mix0O, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Freely moving desktop icons in windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the blank space on desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Uncheck Align icons to grid.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jul 8, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help

Desktop Icon Keeps On Moving

Try this:DesktopOK

Quote from website:

95Viper, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help

1. How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help - Similar Threads - restore desktop icons

2. I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...: My screen keeps flickering and i cant see the bottom of my screen and everything is really hard to see , i reset it and it still didnt work , i downaloded apex and when k tabbed out my screen became like this please help me! heres and imagine...
  3. How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone: My desktop screen lost all my icons...when downloading music to my iPhone. How do I get them back? Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-all-my-desktop-icons-screen-lost/856a2e46-dfe1-42f6-b207-a157bb3cab27
  4. My desktop screen went black, and my access to my download files to system restore is blocked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop screen went black, and my access to my download files to system restore is blocked: Most of my Icons on Desk Top won't let me access them and the screen is black I tried to do a system restore , but it won't let me access my download to repair it...
  5. My desktop screen went black, and my access to my download files to system restore is blocked

My desktop screen went black, and my access to my download files to system restore is blocked: Most of my Icons on Desk Top won't let me access them and the screen is black I tried to do a system restore , but it won't let me access my download to repair it...
  6. My desktop screen went black, and my access to my download files to system restore is blocked

7. My desktop screen went black, and my access to my download files to system restore is blocked

8. My desktop screen went black, and my access to my download files to system restore is blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop

I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop: I have Windows 10 but I need help. I want to see the task bar with File, Print, Save etc as I have before. Also I can not see the icons I have in my desktop I need a place where I can find information to understand better Windows 10...
  10. I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop

I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop: I have Windows 10 but I need help. I want to see the task bar with File, Print, Save etc as I have before. Also I can not see the icons I have in my desktop I need a place where I can find information to understand better Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to restore screen

2. how to restore desktop icons to my screen