Windows 10: How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help

Discus and support How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Lost all desktop icons, downloading music to iPhone when screen went empty, left only 3 icons on desktop. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidWiegel, Jul 8, 2019.

1. How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help

Lost all desktop icons, downloading music to iPhone when screen went empty, left only 3 icons on desktop. Help!

:)

DavidWiegel, Jul 8, 2019
  2. O0mix0O Win User
    O0mix0O, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Freely moving desktop icons in windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the blank space on desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Uncheck Align icons to grid.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jul 8, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help

Desktop Icon Keeps On Moving

Try this:DesktopOK

Quote from website:

95Viper, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help

1. How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help - Similar Threads - restore desktop icons

2. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?: I accidentally deleted some files while trying to create some storage and it turned out like this.The apps and shortcuts still runs normally, is this fixable?...
  3. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?: I accidentally deleted some files while trying to create some storage and it turned out like this.The apps and shortcuts still runs normally, is this fixable?...
  4. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Desktop went back to how it was four years ago, how do I restore it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop went back to how it was four years ago, how do I restore it?: Last night I switched off my pc and the next morning it wouldnt start up. I had to turn it on 3 times and each time there was something about BIOS i couldnt really understand. When I finally got my pc up and running my desktop was back how it was in november 2019. All my new...
  6. All Windows Apps Icons blank on the Desktop

All Windows Apps Icons blank on the Desktop: Hi, So all my Windows Apps icons are blank on my desktop. They are ok in the task bar and on the start menu and even when searching but on the desktop they are all blank. I noticed this because I have Xbox game pass and the icons suddenly stopped showing up. I have attached...
  7. Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts: So after I did a onedrive backup of my desktop and deleted it afterwards all my Icons look like this: https://imgur.com/a/5jBEJkb New shortcuts I add also look like this submitted by /u/DuckyyyyTV [link] [comments]...
  8. how do I restore desktop that shows file icons?

how do I restore desktop that shows file icons?: How do I restore desktop with files rather than MS display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-desktop-that-shows-file-icons/ceb8c7e2-3fc2-409b-8c41-5f9dfdcdac30
  9. I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...: My screen keeps flickering and i cant see the bottom of my screen and everything is really hard to see , i reset it and it still didnt work , i downaloded apex and when k tabbed out my screen became like this please help me! heres and imagine...
  10. How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone

How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone: My desktop screen lost all my icons...when downloading music to my iPhone. How do I get them back? Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-all-my-desktop-icons-screen-lost/856a2e46-dfe1-42f6-b207-a157bb3cab27

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore all icons to desktop

2. how to restore desktop screen

3. IPhone to my desktop icons

4. screen size back to normal windows 10,
  5. return screen to normal size windows 10,
  6. recover desktop files blank screen,
  7. how to restore screen,
  8. how to restore desktop icons to my screen