Windows 10: How do I restore apps I removed from my pc

Discus and support How do I restore apps I removed from my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I restore App previously removed from my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelKennyEP, May 1, 2020.

1. How do I restore apps I removed from my pc

How do I restore App previously removed from my pc

:)

MichaelKennyEP, May 1, 2020

2. Restoring the PC has removed most files for Windows 10 apps.

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for replying with the detailed description of the status.

Please reply:

• Did you perform System Restore on the PC?

• Have you taken the back up of all your files and folders before restoring the PC?

Windows has a built-in anti-virus software installed on your device called
    Windows Defender after you upgrade to Windows 10. Windows defender works just like other anti-viruses that are available in the market.

Method 1: Since the files are located in Program files at
    C: drive you will not have control to delete the Kaspersky files as it is a system controlled files.

I suggest you to download the Removal tool to uninstall Kaspersky files from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

Removal tool for Kaspersky applications (kavremover)

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform Undo System Restore option by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      System option.

• Select System protection from the left side panel of the window and click on
      System Restore.

• Check Undo System Restore option and follow the on-screen instructions.

• The PC will restart. Check if the changes are effective.

Note: Take back up of all your data before performing
    Undo System Restore. Performing the above steps, PC will
    restart
    immediately for the effective changes to take place. After the PC is restarted and is at Desktop, click on
    Close and continue using the OS.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 1, 2020
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, May 1, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

How do I restore apps I removed from my pc

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, May 1, 2020
Thema:

How do I restore apps I removed from my pc

1. How do I restore apps I removed from my pc - Similar Threads - restore apps removed

2. How do I remove an account from a PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an account from a PC?: I have a windows 10 school laptop, and recently my sister logged in. Now whenever I log in, I also see her name/account. How do I remove it from my PC login screen?I've tried what the Microsoft help page, but it didn't work. Add or remove accounts on your PC - Microsoft...
  3. How do I remove an account from a PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an account from a PC?: I have a windows 10 school laptop, and recently my sister logged in. Now whenever I log in, I also see her name/account. How do I remove it from my PC login screen?I've tried what the Microsoft help page, but it didn't work. Add or remove accounts on your PC - Microsoft...
  4. How do I restore my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore my pc?: I want to restore my pc but it says could not find the recovery environment. I was able to do this before but now I can't. I have been having trouble with my games crashing and I am trying to fix it. Everything is up to date with drivers. I have a AS Rock B550 Pro4...
  5. How do I restore my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore my pc?: I want to restore my pc but it says could not find the recovery environment. I was able to do this before but now I can't. I have been having trouble with my games crashing and I am trying to fix it. Everything is up to date with drivers. I have a AS Rock B550 Pro4...
  6. How do I restore my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I remove RIKVM#### from my PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove RIKVM#### from my PC?: Hello all! Recently I was having some strange issues on my Windows 11 PC random freezing and lockups, out-of-nowhere system restarts, etc. So I decided to do some investigating. While Windows Defender quick scan did not return any results for a virus, I noticed that memory...
  8. How do I remove cameras from my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove cameras from my pc?: I have some virtual cameras left around from a program i don't have anymore. How do I uninstall the cameras? submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcdec9/how_do_i_remove_cameras_from_my_pc/
  9. How do I restore my apps that were removed

How do I restore my apps that were removed: Why was my printer/scanner icon as well as all my photos in Picasa removed after updating. Scanner not working either after updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-apps-that-were-removed/048ad12c-8e61-414e-832d-0476123347f8
  10. How do I restore removed apps?

How do I restore removed apps?: How do I restore removed apps, after an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-removed-apps/cfb09564-d20f-4f76-9c12-3bb5d56d9fec

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reget the apps that was deleted while rebooting

2. restore apps deleted during reset

3. how to restore apps removed during reset

4. can you restore apps removed while resetting your pc? ,
  5. restore all apps removed