Windows 10: How do I restore Edge back to 100% stock with no changes made whatsoever?

Discus and support How do I restore Edge back to 100% stock with no changes made whatsoever? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a series of building automation websites that require the use of Internet Explorer and Java/ActiveX. I've been able to make them work in Edge,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Corwin Bachran, Dec 9, 2023.

1. How do I restore Edge back to 100% stock with no changes made whatsoever?

I have a series of building automation websites that require the use of Internet Explorer and Java/ActiveX. I've been able to make them work in Edge, however I've run into an issue. If I install Java BEFORE going to the site in question, everything works properly. However, if I go to the site first, then install Java afterwards, the site will never load. It'll get stuck on an 'Microsoft blocked an unsafe application' error. I've made this mistake with a new laptop, and need to reset Edge back to factory fresh, 100% brand new install with absolutely no history/settings/changes made to it in any

:)

Corwin Bachran, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

How do I restore Edge back to 100% stock with no changes made whatsoever?

1. How do I restore Edge back to 100% stock with no changes made whatsoever? - Similar Threads - restore Edge 100%

2. How do I change this back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change this back??: I tried to delete a file by taking ownership & got carried away. Now it seems I’m locked out of my own drive & my system doesn’t operate properly. How do i restore the system permissions & ownership settings??I have already did a clean install so far, now awaiting next steps....
  3. How do I change this back??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change this back??: I tried to delete a file by taking ownership & got carried away. Now it seems I’m locked out of my own drive & my system doesn’t operate properly. How do i restore the system permissions & ownership settings??I have already did a clean install so far, now awaiting next steps....
  4. How do I restore Edge back to 100% stock with no changes made whatsoever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore Edge back to 100% stock with no changes made whatsoever?: I have a series of building automation websites that require the use of Internet Explorer and Java/ActiveX. I've been able to make them work in Edge, however I've run into an issue. If I install Java BEFORE going to the site in question, everything works properly. However, if...
  5. How do I change it back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change it back: [ATTACH] How to i change my Microsoft photo app on my Windows 10 back to how it was I hate the new update try to save and copy and to the put doesn't the image in the folder is was originally in and iv look i cart change is it so frustrating The image is the version i...
  6. How do I restore this install to stock without reinstalling it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I restore this install to stock without reinstalling it: https://mega.nz/file/1P9glJyA#igh9xyG3dbFnfqOisK-LCGbNTkoXp829NVEHOWJHvjYSo I have a VERY damaged install of windows on a remote server and I was wondering if anyone knows how to restore itI only have access to it while windows is running,so reinstalling won't work,nor will...
  7. How do I restore this install to stock without reinstalling it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore this install to stock without reinstalling it: https://mega.nz/file/1P9glJyA#igh9xyG3dbFnfqOisK-LCGbNTkoXp829NVEHOWJHvjYSo I have a VERY damaged install of windows on a remote server and I was wondering if anyone knows how to restore itI only have access to it while windows is running,so reinstalling won't work,nor will...
  8. How do I restore this install to stock without reinstalling it

9. how do I change the charge from 80% back to 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change the charge from 80% back to 100%: how do I change the charge from 80% back to 100%Windows 11, LG Gram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-charge-from-80-back-to-100/f6255c6d-225f-4392-9059-b36d7155fac6
  10. how do I change the charge from 80% back to 100%

how do I change the charge from 80% back to 100%: how do I change the charge from 80% back to 100%Windows 11, LG Gram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-charge-from-80-back-to-100/f6255c6d-225f-4392-9059-b36d7155fac6