Windows 10: how do I restore favorites that I accidentally deleted

Discus and support how do I restore favorites that I accidentally deleted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted Favorites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mike_864, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Mike_864 Win User

how do I restore favorites that I accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted Favorites

:)

Mike_864, Aug 20, 2020
  2. laszlosz Win User

Accidental Deletion of a Favorites Folder...

How do I UNDO the deleted Folder and get it back? I wanted to delete one Link in the Favorites folder... I pointed/highlighted it, then hit the Delete key...confirmed deletion.... THEN MY ENTIRE FOLDER DISAPPEARED!!! WOW - WAIT A MINUTE #*()%#$ !!

I cannot find UNDO in the Favorites Manage window. I looked in the Recycle Bin to Restore, but the one I thought was the folder, did NOT resurface in my Favorites listing afterwards - even when I rebooted my Vista PC.

How can I get my Favorites Folder back (I had a lot of links in it) ? H E L P - S.O.S.

laszlosz, Aug 20, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Aug 20, 2020
  4. how do I restore favorites that I accidentally deleted

Recover deleted favorites in Edge

I accidentally deleted some of my bookmarks/favorites in Edge (Windows 10). Is there a way that they can be restored? Thanks. RICARD K

Richard552, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

how do I restore favorites that I accidentally deleted

1. how do I restore favorites that I accidentally deleted - Similar Threads - restore favorites accidentally

2. Accidental folder move, how do I restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental folder move, how do I restore?: Hi,Yesterday in file explorer whilst moving the mouse pointer I accidentally dragged the Pictures folder to the one below it in the folder tree. This is my default pictures folder and has several GB of pictures and videos. It seemed to move it instantly, but when I dragged it...
  3. Accidental folder move, how do I restore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental folder move, how do I restore?: Hi,Yesterday in file explorer whilst moving the mouse pointer I accidentally dragged the Pictures folder to the one below it in the folder tree. This is my default pictures folder and has several GB of pictures and videos. It seemed to move it instantly, but when I dragged it...
  4. Accidentally deleted Windows 11 Microsoft boot loader . How do I restore it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted Windows 11 Microsoft boot loader . How do I restore it?: hii have windows 11 on sdd and an hdd for files, i installed linux on a 26G partition in the sdd, i was dual booting with grub, which i installed in the efi partition and mounted in /mnt/boot, the thing is that i was going to uninstall linux and had the great idea to do "rm...
  5. How do I recover a device that I accidentally deleted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a device that I accidentally deleted?: I accidentally deleted a storage device in Disk Management, and I cant get it to come back up. It still comes up in Device Manager under Disk drives but that is the only place that I can find it....
  6. How do I recover a device that I accidentally deleted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover a device that I accidentally deleted?: I accidentally deleted a storage device in Disk Management, and I cant get it to come back up. It still comes up in Device Manager under Disk drives but that is the only place that I can find it....
  7. Windows 10 - How to restore a folder that I accidentally deleted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - How to restore a folder that I accidentally deleted?: Windows gave me an alert that disc space was running out on my C-drive. In panic I deleted a folder that contained my photos thinking it would still stay in my Recycle bin. Well, it didn't. OneDrive may have something to do with it. I have to admit, I don't understand how...
  8. I have accidentally deleted my administrative rights. How do I restore

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have accidentally deleted my administrative rights. How do I restore: I have a new PC but set up a new ID as administrator. Forgot to add to group and deleted administrative rights on my original id. I have tried a reset and my pc won't reset. I have no admin rights so I can't do anything...
  9. Restoring Files that i accidentally deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoring Files that i accidentally deleted: Tonight, I received a message from Windows Defender Antivirus that there were threats on my laptop and i just pressed to go in action got it deleted. I want those files to be restored and I really need an answer because the files that were accidentally deleted are very...
  10. How do I restore accidentally deleted roaming.lock?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I restore accidentally deleted roaming.lock?: While trying to reset Spotlight somehow roaming.lock got deleted How can I restore this? 89689