Windows 10: How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage?

Discus and support How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage? All these were on the Desktop PC when I bought. But after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Awuge Yahaya, May 19, 2021.

1. How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage?

How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage? All these were on the Desktop PC when I bought. But after transportation on relocation, I lost them. I want to restore all of them without necessarily having to repurchase., Awuge

:)

Awuge Yahaya, May 19, 2021
  2. CindyH456 Win User

Can't open files in excel, publisher or powerpoint

I can't open any of my documents in excel, publisher or powerpoint. Word still works. It tells me to select an default ap but excel, powerpoint and publisher are listed.

CindyH456, May 19, 2021
  3. Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

Hi Drew,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I will certainly assist you.

As you are not able to see the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app which is freely available in Windows Store.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Type Control Panel on the search bar,then go to Programs and Features, Click View Updates
    • Click the update that you want to remove, and then click Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 19, 2021
  4. How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage?

Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

I was hoping that by downloading the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store, that I would be able to use it to setup assigned access on a Windows 10 computer and display a powerpoint presentation. Our issues is, we need this to be a Kiosk that no-one can
    close out the presentation. Powerpoint allows you to turn most functions off, but you can still access the ease of access toolbar, and can also close the presentation out. When I go to assigned access though, Powerpoint Mobile does not appear in the list of
    Apps. I have downloaded other Supposed PowerPoint Presenters, but none of them show up in the list either.

Can anyone tell me how to achieve this! I do not understand how to setup the Power Shell code to set this up, too technical for me. But I really need this as Kiosk computer. Any suggestion?

Drew Patterson, May 19, 2021
Thema:

How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage?

1. How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage? - Similar Threads - restore lost programs

2. I lost my task bar how do I restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my task bar how do I restore: I lost my task bar how do I restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-task-bar-how-do-i-restore/87613d02-cb53-4124-bd1f-07366a202558
  3. I lost my task bar how do I restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my task bar how do I restore: I lost my task bar how do I restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-task-bar-how-do-i-restore/87613d02-cb53-4124-bd1f-07366a202558
  4. How do I check with the software publisher?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I check with the software publisher?: My Microsoft edge says ‘this app can’t run on your pc check with the software publisher’ after I reset my pc. My pc has 64-bit operating system x64-based processor but has a program file x86....
  5. How do I check with the software publisher?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I check with the software publisher?: My Microsoft edge says ‘this app can’t run on your pc check with the software publisher’ after I reset my pc. My pc has 64-bit operating system x64-based processor but has a program file x86....
  6. How do I remove Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook from Programs and features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook from Programs and features: [ATTACH] As you can see here. I know it doesn't really make a difference whatsoever. It used to take me to the online links of office.com but then I uninstalled it from the start menu. Now they just stay there staring into my face whenever come to this page. Anyone has...
  7. frontpage

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    frontpage: what comes in the frontpage 2000 box? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frontpage/839f849b-1ac4-48f1-a1c4-87d2f79220ee
  8. how do i unblock a publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i unblock a publisher: how do i unblock a publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-publisher/261ace0f-38ff-4375-b4c0-aacb22442895
  9. Retrieving lost powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieving lost powerpoint: I emptied my trash folder after accidentally inserting the powerpoint I wished to save. Can I retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-lost-powerpoint/c9f6eba8-faba-46a1-8aca-6cacd7ade6c7"
  10. Can't open files in excel, publisher or powerpoint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open files in excel, publisher or powerpoint: I can't open any of my documents in excel, publisher or powerpoint. Word still works. It tells me to select an default ap but excel, powerpoint and publisher are listed....