Windows 10: how do I restore my computer to yesterday's configuration

Discus and support how do I restore my computer to yesterday's configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I restore config to yesterday's?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jamesoates2, Sep 21, 2019.

1. how do I restore my computer to yesterday's configuration

How do I restore config to yesterday's?

:)

jamesoates2, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Configuring updates Stuck loop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.

I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment.

Method 1: Safe Mode.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

If you are able to access the desktop in Safe mode, I suggest you to perform System Restore.

System Restore brings a system to an operable condition after a disaster so that it can again accept and process data.

To perform System Restore follow the step provided below.

• Press Windows Key + R Key

• Type rstrui and press Enter.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Note: System Restore will take back your computer to the date selected during restore process and will remove all the updates and changes made to the computer after
    that date. If the System restore point is before the date of installation of Windows 10 don’t not perform System Restore.

After performing System Restore, restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 21, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

how do I restore my computer to yesterday's configuration

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

how do I restore my computer to yesterday's configuration [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

how do I restore my computer to yesterday's configuration

1. how do I restore my computer to yesterday's configuration - Similar Threads - restore computer yesterday's

2. how do I restore files to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I restore files to new computer: I bought a new computer and would like to transfer files from existing computer to new restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-files-to-new-computer/9ffe215a-e22d-42ff-b9ef-2a17fa576325
  3. how do i restore my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i restore my computer?: i have windows 10 on my computer and i erased the whole computer. i cant seem to get it back, how do i do that? its a dell computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-computer/1cc21e2f-3ee8-4a9e-b322-b3521599c8f8
  4. how do i restore my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i restore my computer?: i have windows 10 on my computer and i erased the whole computer. i cant seem to get it back, how do i do that? its a dell computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-computer/1cc21e2f-3ee8-4a9e-b322-b3521599c8f8
  5. how do i restore my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. how do I configure my computer for TCM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I configure my computer for TCM: how do I configure my computer for TCM my computer is custom built so I cannot call for help from the manufacturer the machine supports UEFI but it is not enabled I am nervous that if I try to convert it I will loose everything, it is the only thing that is keeping me from...
  7. how do I configure my computer for TCM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I configure my computer for TCM: how do I configure my computer for TCM my computer is custom built so I cannot call for help from the manufacturer the machine supports UEFI but it is not enabled I am nervous that if I try to convert it I will loose everything, it is the only thing that is keeping me from...
  8. how do i restore my computer to march 31 2020

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i restore my computer to march 31 2020: I recently installed a new screen to accomadate face chat. I made some mistakes but got the face chat working. I must have messed up some tables and now I am having trouble with home page and apps. on an older computer I used to say system restore to a date and it worked...
  9. how do i create my own restore point on computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i create my own restore point on computer: how do i create my own restore point on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-my-own-restore-point-on-computer/8dc45814-a475-4cfa-833e-4ae8fef200c4
  10. How do I restore my computer to an earlier date ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore my computer to an earlier date ?: I need instructions to restore my windows 10 computer to ab earlier date ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-computer-to-an-earlier-date/d742cec0-2b95-469e-bb4f-353006faabaa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore my computer to yesterday

2. how do i resent my computer to yesterday settings

3. restore computer display to yesterday