Windows 10: How do I restore my services to default in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I restore my services to default in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to restore my services to default without resetting my PC. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by elyasaf3, Aug 12, 2018.

1. elyasaf3 Win User

How do I restore my services to default in Windows 10?

Hello, I am trying to restore my services to default without resetting my PC.

Please help.

:)

elyasaf3, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Cliff S Win User

Restore Default Services in Windows 10  

Shawn, have fun updating your list*Wink

How do I restore my services to default in Windows 10? [​IMG]

Or have you already*Wink

How do I restore my services to default in Windows 10? [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2018
  4. How do I restore my services to default in Windows 10?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I restore my services to default in Windows 10?

1. How do I restore my services to default in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - restore services default

2. How do I restore original defaults?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore original defaults?: how to restore back to original defaults? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-original-defaults/99f83279-3e43-4da3-8594-d350933fd50d
  3. How do I restore original defaults?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore original defaults?: how to restore back to original defaults? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-original-defaults/99f83279-3e43-4da3-8594-d350933fd50d
  4. How do you restore the default folders in Windows 10?

How do you restore the default folders in Windows 10?: I have this Windows 10 laptop that I recently reset, but the Pictures and Documents folders were on the OneDrive folder by default. I dont want them on OneDrive so I moved them out of the folder after uninstalling OneDrive and into the C:\Users\User folder. But now the...
  5. How to restore windows 10 services to default state without having to do a reset of the PC

How to restore windows 10 services to default state without having to do a reset of the PC: Hello. I have a Dell all in one with win 10. A friend borrowed it and changed a lot of services from automatic to whatever. He has no idea about computers, similar to myself except I know not to mess with services. Anyway, the reason I don't want to reset it is b/c there are...
  6. How to restore windows 10 services to default state without having to do a reset of the PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to restore windows 10 services to default state without having to do a reset of the PC: Hello. I have a Dell all in one with win 10. A friend borrowed it and changed a lot of services from automatic to whatever. He has no idea about computers, similar to myself except I know not to mess with services. Anyway, the reason I don't want to reset it is b/c there are...
  7. How to restore windows 10 services to default state without having to do a reset of the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How do I restore the default icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I restore the default icons: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/hqirdl9bkpe51.jpg?width=816&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b7e97a636f93243d6f74b27a4f0cd3a69187e8cd I don't remember how to remove these icons or how they were installed, but I'd like the original icons back. Thanks in advance! submitted by...
  9. How do I restore the default screen to my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore the default screen to my windows 10 computer.: My apps no longer come up when I click the windows start button. The tiles are all across the screen as if landscape. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-the-default-screen-to-my-windows/79de06e4-fee5-44c4-89a0-b48300bf26c9
  10. Restore Default Services in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Restore Default Services in Windows 10: How to: Restore Default Services in Windows 10 How to Restore Default Services in Windows 10 A service is an application type that runs in the system background without a user interface and is similar to a UNIX daemon process. Services provide core operating system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 default colour display settings

2. how do i set color display back to default

3. restoring windows screen colour

4. Restore Default Services in Windows 10,
  5. reset win 10 servivesdefault,
  6. restore display color windows 10,
  7. reset windows 10 services to default,
  8. windows 10 restore services to default,
  9. how do i restore windows services