Windows 10: How do i restore my wireless internet connection after downloading windows 10 update

Discus and support How do i restore my wireless internet connection after downloading windows 10 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can you please give me instructions or a link to location, where I can learn to restore my wireless internet connection after downloading windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MCNK, Nov 9, 2019.

1. MCNK Win User

How do i restore my wireless internet connection after downloading windows 10 update

Can you please give me instructions or a link to location, where I can learn to restore my wireless internet connection after downloading windows 10 update

:)

MCNK, Nov 9, 2019

2. Unable to connect to wireless internet connection on Windows 10

Hello Linda,

I understand that you are facing issues with accessing the internet connection on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Is this issue specific to wired/ wireless internet connection?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if you are able to access the internet connection on your device.

Step 1: Use Internet Connection Troubleshooter when the connection drops.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter
    find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 3: I suggest you to update the Network Adapter drivers and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Update driver software
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

New CU for Anniversary Update. Brings system to 14393.726

KB 3216755 (January 26)

Pretty important update. Brings lots of fixes and installs without issues.

Download:

x64 [1.02 GB]

x86 [562 MB]

Addressed known issue called out in KB3213986—Users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
    • Addressed issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
    • Addressed issue that causes a file download from a webpage to fail in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the use of the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer.
    • Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
    • Addressed issue where an XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site.
    • Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a network
    • Addressed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if Active Directory Federated Systems is using the Japanese language set
    • Addressed issue that causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail
    • Addressed issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
    • Addressed issue that causes incorrect table dimensions in SAP® applications
    • Addressed issue that overwrites a <br>element when users select a line that is enclosed by a <span> element.
    • Improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype
    • Addressed additional issues with Bluetooth, Internet Explorer, engaged reboot, clustering, Internet Explorer, Japanese Input Method Editor (IME), Windows Shell. Networking, storage, fonts, Xbox, encryption, Group Policy, Point and Print, wireless networking, virtual disk, disk operations, multimedia, Work Folders, encryption, enterprise security, deduplication, domain controllers, Audit File System, Debug Memory Manager, Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS), Remote Desktop, Task Scheduler, Microphone Wizard, .NET, font cache, system boot, and Surface Studio

Drone, Nov 9, 2019
  4. How do i restore my wireless internet connection after downloading windows 10 update

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

How do i restore my wireless internet connection after downloading windows 10 update

1. How do i restore my wireless internet connection after downloading windows 10 update - Similar Threads - restore wireless internet

2. How do I fix my wireless internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my wireless internet connection?: I'm using an Dell G15 and basically my internet just stopped working along with airplane mode and battery saver being disabled for no reason. Not sure what to do, all of my other devices are fine in my house. I'm guessing that my wireless connection was disabled or something....
  3. How do I fix my wireless internet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my wireless internet connection?: I'm using an Dell G15 and basically my internet just stopped working along with airplane mode and battery saver being disabled for no reason. Not sure what to do, all of my other devices are fine in my house. I'm guessing that my wireless connection was disabled or something....
  4. How can I restore my internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore my internet connection?: A few days ago, my PC's internet connection icon changed from 'connected. to 'no internet', but still managed to connect to the internet, so I initially thought it was just something weird with the icon.However, today, after rebooting this morning, the PC isn't connecting to...
  5. How can I restore my internet connection?

How can I restore my internet connection?: A few days ago, my PC's internet connection icon changed from 'connected. to 'no internet', but still managed to connect to the internet, so I initially thought it was just something weird with the icon.However, today, after rebooting this morning, the PC isn't connecting to...
  6. How do I connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect to the internet?: My laptop can always connect to my WIFI, but somehow can´t connect to the internet. it always says 'No Internet, Secured'. I have to restart my laptop every time in order to connect to the internet....
  7. How do I connect to the internet?

How do I connect to the internet?: My laptop can always connect to my WIFI, but somehow can´t connect to the internet. it always says 'No Internet, Secured'. I have to restart my laptop every time in order to connect to the internet....
  8. How do I connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to connect to wireless internet on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect to wireless internet on windows 10: I have been trying for days to gain access to wifi byt nothung seems to work. It says that there are no wireless adapters and I really want to know how I can fix it. Also the internet icon has a circle and a slash on it. Thank you...
  10. Can't see any wireless internet connections after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see any wireless internet connections after updating Windows: [ATTACH] Hello, i updated my windows build to 19041.450, and now my computer doesn't detect any wireless internet connections. I am able to gain access to the internet via an ethernet cable. No, airplane mode is not active;). If i go to Advanced network settings > Change...