Windows 10: How do I restore or create an Icon/Trademark for Bookmarked Apps

Discus and support How do I restore or create an Icon/Trademark for Bookmarked Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have numerous Apps Shortcuts on my Bookmarks Bar. Almost everyone has a trademark,avatar or something to represent the website. Drudge Report has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaymondWindoz10, Dec 28, 2018.

1. How do I restore or create an Icon/Trademark for Bookmarked Apps

I have numerous Apps Shortcuts on my Bookmarks Bar.
    Almost everyone has a trademark,avatar or something to represent the website.

Drudge Report has a DR, Twitter has a blue bird, etc.....

I have 2 Apps that do not show a trademark and 1 that comes and goes.

They don't show anything other than a folded page.

Is there anything I can do to restore the ones that appear and disappear?

Or manage to look a bit further to see if the one that never shows a trademark has one that is hidden somewhere?

I know the ID of the ones that fail to appear, but it would be nicer to have the trademark. Besides, I could edit the bookmark to delete the name and it would take up less space.

I have tried closing my ad block pop up, closing ghostery and refreshing the page, but they still don't show up.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Dec 28, 2018

2. How do I restore or create an Icon/Trademark for Bookmarked Apps

I have numerous Apps Shortcuts on my Bookmarks Bar.
    Almost everyone has a trademark,avatar or something to represent the website.

Drudge Report has a DR, Twitter has a blue bird, etc.....

I have 2 Apps that do not show a trademark and 1 that comes and goes.

They don't show anything other than a folded page.

Is there anything I can do to restore the ones that appear and disappear?

Or manage to look a bit further to see if the one that never shows a trademark has one that is hidden somewhere?

I know the ID of the ones that fail to appear, but it would be nicer to have the trademark. Besides, I could edit the bookmark to delete the name and it would take up less space.

I have tried closing my ad block pop up, closing ghostery and refreshing the page, but they still don't show up.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

RaymondWindoz10, Jan 16, 2020
  3. How do I restore or create an Icon/Trademark for Bookmarked Apps

I checked out the website but it seems like that is what you use to create a new one for your own site.

Is there a way to open one that already exists for a bookmarked website?

RaymondWindoz10, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Samuria Win User

How do I restore or create an Icon/Trademark for Bookmarked Apps

On websites and bookmarks the icon is favicon.ico in the root of the website

Samuria, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I restore or create an Icon/Trademark for Bookmarked Apps - Similar Threads - restore create Icon

2. How do I restore my Chrome search history and bookmarks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore my Chrome search history and bookmarks?: After windows updated, Chrome also updated, and it deleted all my extensions, bookmarks, and search history. I was logged into my google account at the time, but it wasn't syncing information.I already tried to login with my Google account, but it didn't work. Thank you for...
  3. How do I restore my Chrome search history and bookmarks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore my Chrome search history and bookmarks?: After windows updated, Chrome also updated, and it deleted all my extensions, bookmarks, and search history. I was logged into my google account at the time, but it wasn't syncing information.I already tried to login with my Google account, but it didn't work. Thank you for...
  4. how to turn a bookmark into an icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn a bookmark into an icon: how to turn a bookmark into an icon on window 10 enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-a-bookmark-into-an-icon/3e039236-0843-4b54-ad6f-aaac1ef5bcc0
  5. how to turn a bookmark into an icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn a bookmark into an icon: how to turn a bookmark into an icon on window 10 enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-a-bookmark-into-an-icon/3e039236-0843-4b54-ad6f-aaac1ef5bcc0
  6. how to turn a bookmark into an icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to URGENTLY restore files and bookmarks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to URGENTLY restore files and bookmarks?: My laptop Dell, decided to update last night and when I tried to restore pages on Google Chrome everything was seriously messed up. All of my bookmarks were deleted and I have no idea how to get them back. Hopefully this issue was resolved with others? I believe what may have...
  8. How to URGENTLY restore files and bookmarks?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to URGENTLY restore files and bookmarks?: My laptop Dell, decided to update last night and when I tried to restore pages on Google Chrome everything was seriously messed up. All of my bookmarks were deleted and I have no idea how to get them back. Hopefully this issue was resolved with others? I believe what may have...
  9. Bookmark Icons

Bookmark Icons: The regular icons for each of my Bookmarks seem to change to an icon from a previous site I had been on. The bookmark will still take me to the proper site, this changing of the icons bothers me. Is anyone familiar with this?...
  10. Icons of bookmarks

Icons of bookmarks: Hello, In the bookmarks folder / lists, some have colored icons at the side of the address and most of them have a blanc icon, like a page with folded corner. Is it possible to replace some icons or make some of them colored to identify faster the reading the lists ?...