Windows 10: How do I restore Paint 3D to run? I think I know why it won't, but not what to do.

Discus and support How do I restore Paint 3D to run? I think I know why it won't, but not what to do. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Background: The main storage in my Surface became full. I found that uninstalled programs from the Store, particularly via xbox games pass, remained to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrainChowder, Jul 14, 2020.

1. How do I restore Paint 3D to run? I think I know why it won't, but not what to do.

Background: The main storage in my Surface became full. I found that uninstalled programs from the Store, particularly via xbox games pass, remained to consume about 70GB. I looked for help and followed instructions to take ownership and change permissions and delete the debris. Later, I found instructions not to do that. Too late; now a few things about the store don't work, even though I reversed all changes I could remember.

Most apps from the store continued to work. iTunes worked after I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Paint 3D won't, and I believe I want it. And I expect there may be other problems with the Store in the future if I don't fix things now. I already tried resetting app data; no change. I've also run "wsreset.exe", for what it's worth.

So I think the problem is some security setting I changed in .../WindowsApps or a subfolder. After Paint 3D failed to launch, event viewer showed this:

"0x80070057: Cannot create the process for package Microsoft.MSPaint_6.2004.20027.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe because an error was encountered while preparing for activation. [LaunchProcess]"

So I'm looking for suggestions. And please tell me what further information I might supply, and how. Thanks.

:)

BrainChowder, Jul 14, 2020

2. How do i put text in paint 3D.

How do i place text in paint 3D this seems like a bug to me. Because I keep trying to place text and it won't work i would like some help on how to place text in paint 3D -

Version Windows 10 Pro 1803 Bit 64

Windows 10 fan, Jul 14, 2020
  3. How do I uninstall Paint 3D

How do I uninstall Paint 3D?

AlanAndrews, Jul 14, 2020
  4. How do I restore Paint 3D to run? I think I know why it won't, but not what to do.

microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

How do I restore Paint 3D to run? I think I know why it won't, but not what to do.

1. How do I restore Paint 3D to run? I think I know why it won't, but not what to do. - Similar Threads - restore Paint run

2. How do I restore deleted Paint 3D projects after a crash?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore deleted Paint 3D projects after a crash?: A couple days ago my laptop crashed and for some reason all my Paint 3D projects the ones that show up in the Paint Start Menu and I haven't saved as images on my laptop got "deleted". This already happened once before over a year ago but I just got on and it didn't matter...
  3. How do I stop typing in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop typing in Paint 3D?: It's very hard to end the typing in Paint 3D! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-typing-in-paint-3d/6fe6040d-c194-44ba-badb-4e1626c50868
  4. How do I stop typing in Paint 3D?

How do I stop typing in Paint 3D?: It's very hard to end the typing in Paint 3D! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-typing-in-paint-3d/6fe6040d-c194-44ba-badb-4e1626c50868
  5. How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D?: I found some strange fonts on Paint 3D that's just symbols. I also found fonts like 'Parry Hotter' and 'Year supply of fairy'. I never installed these and I don't know what to do. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. how do I change resolution in paint 3d

how do I change resolution in paint 3d: How do I change resolution in Paint 3D. The bank never accepts my check images because they are 92dpi and they need to be 300 dpi. Thank you, Loretta...
  7. how do i unwrap a model in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i unwrap a model in paint 3d: hello I've been using Paint 3D and i made a vehicle for a game and i cant get the texture and i wounder if there was a way to get it cause i keep on getting a little upset trying to figure it out...
  8. How do I measure an object in Paint 3D?

How do I measure an object in Paint 3D?: I want my Geometry students to design a locker in the shape of a prism or a combination of prisms. How can they measure the figures they use, so that they can calculate the volume of the locker they design?...
  9. How do I uninstall Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I uninstall Paint 3D: How do I uninstall Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-paint-3d/18d54472-a3d1-4ffc-8847-e7d5aee64310
  10. How do i put text in paint 3D.

How do i put text in paint 3D.: How do i place text in paint 3D this seems like a bug to me. Because I keep trying to place text and it won't work i would like some help on how to place text in paint 3D -Windows 10 fan Version Windows 10 Pro 1803 Bit 64...