Windows 10: How Do I Restore Regdit Files?

Discus and support How Do I Restore Regdit Files? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just built a new PC and after 2 days using it my 120gb SSD was getting full so I relocated the files to store on my 4tb HDD. However, when I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WripWrath, Jul 12, 2020.

1. WripWrath Win User

How Do I Restore Regdit Files?

I just built a new PC and after 2 days using it my 120gb SSD was getting full so I relocated the files to store on my 4tb HDD. However, when I was trying to relocate "Program Files" and "Program Files x64" in RegEdit. I accidentally deleted RegEdit files. The files where inside the folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> SOFTWARE> Microsoft> Windows> Current Versions. When I clicked modify on Current Versions it deleted them. I checked C:\Windows\System32\config but the files where not there. Yet, when I go back to RegEdit they are still deleted. Could Someone Help Me?

:)

WripWrath, Jul 12, 2020

2. How do I disable system restore?

I hear dif you have a virus.... after you clean your machine.... 100% cleaned then you disable your system restore and turn it on back something like that.

how do I disable system restore?

HiddenStupid, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 12, 2020
  4. How Do I Restore Regdit Files?

How do I recover my admin account?

Hi Chip&Dale,

Thank you for providing the screenshot.

I suggest you to perform a System Restore, follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• In the login screen, hold the “Shift” key and click on
      power icon and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.

• Click on System Restore and follow the prompts to restore the system.

SujataMoktan, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

How Do I Restore Regdit Files?

1. How Do I Restore Regdit Files? - Similar Threads - Restore Regdit Files

2. how do I restore files to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I restore files to new computer: I bought a new computer and would like to transfer files from existing computer to new restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-files-to-new-computer/9ffe215a-e22d-42ff-b9ef-2a17fa576325
  3. how do I restore files to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I restore files to new computer: I bought a new computer and would like to transfer files from existing computer to new restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-files-to-new-computer/9ffe215a-e22d-42ff-b9ef-2a17fa576325
  4. how do I restore files to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I restore my system files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I restore my system files?: I think I merged the Documents and Videos folders. Both of the files are named document and the object name is ‪both "C:\Users\PC\Videos" and "‪C:\Users\PC\Videos - copy". I'm trying to solve the problem for a hour but I don't think I can do anything about it on my own....
  6. How do I restore my system files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore my system files?: I think I merged the Documents and Videos folders. Both of the files are named document and the object name is ‪both "C:\Users\PC\Videos" and "‪C:\Users\PC\Videos - copy". I'm trying to solve the problem for a hour but I don't think I can do anything about it on my own....
  7. Restore function of File History. How do I do this.

Restore function of File History. How do I do this.: I am trying to restore files that have been removed from my computer. It is giving me problems because the location doesn't exist any more. What do I need to do?...
  8. How do I now restore the files?

How do I now restore the files?: I backed up my files on a disc. Now I need to know how to restore the files? I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-now-restore-the-files/0f093fa3-3be3-4fec-8d58-ba2c5b8b9d18
  9. how do I restore file drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I restore file drive: How do I restore file drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-file-drive/5e9be492-c289-4867-abd7-24ed53734e9f"
  10. How do I restore a Windows.old file

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I restore a Windows.old file: A few days ago I clean-installed Window 10 on my laptop. Works fine, except the laptop now cannot be reached by my desktop PC on my network, and I've exhausted all my options to get it to work. One option was to try again by clean reinstalling Windows 10 AGAIN. So I did that...