Windows 10: How do I restore removed apps?

Discus and support How do I restore removed apps? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I restore removed apps, after an update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eyecu_RD, Sep 28, 2019.

1. eyecu_RD Win User

How do I restore removed apps?

How do I restore removed apps, after an update?

:)

eyecu_RD, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How do I restore removed apps? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Windows app removal - restore point

Hello,

Restore points are generated when you install a new application, Windows Update or driver. You can also manually create a restore point. Restoring to an earlier point of time won't affect your personal files, but it will remove all the applications, drivers
    and Windows Updates installed after the restore point was made. To better assist you regarding your concern, we'd like to know more information.

• Do you see any available restore point on your computer?
    • Have you tried reinstalling the applications that were removed?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For more details about System Restore, please check this
    link
    and refer to Restore from a system restore point section.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I restore removed apps? - Similar Threads - restore removed apps

2. how do I remove the copilot app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove the copilot app?: How do I remove the copilot app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-copilot-app/cbfe577f-3743-4b5d-ad82-899e366ce5ee
  3. how do I remove the copilot app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove the copilot app?: How do I remove the copilot app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-copilot-app/cbfe577f-3743-4b5d-ad82-899e366ce5ee
  4. How can I restore a removed/deleted threat or app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore a removed/deleted threat or app?: I have a cracked Sims 4 and Windows Defender deleted it. Please see picture attached.Before, it will allow me to restore the threat but now it doesn't have that option anymore. Someone help me please. It is not in the Quarantined files as well....
  5. How can I restore a removed/deleted threat or app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore a removed/deleted threat or app?: I have a cracked Sims 4 and Windows Defender deleted it. Please see picture attached.Before, it will allow me to restore the threat but now it doesn't have that option anymore. Someone help me please. It is not in the Quarantined files as well....
  6. How do I restore my apps that were removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I restore my apps that were removed: Why was my printer/scanner icon as well as all my photos in Picasa removed after updating. Scanner not working either after updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-apps-that-were-removed/048ad12c-8e61-414e-832d-0476123347f8
  7. How do I restore apps I removed from my pc

How do I restore apps I removed from my pc: How do I restore App previously removed from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-apps-i-removed-from-my-pc/38f333d6-46e7-418f-a04a-33ba09622ef5
  8. How do i restore apps removed during microsoft 10 resetting.

How do i restore apps removed during microsoft 10 resetting.: how do I restore apps removed during Microsoft 10 resetting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-apps-removed-during-microsoft-10/a7bae212-f0a9-4fa8-9530-6eb6ab8a0396
  9. how do I remove mail app

how do I remove mail app: Problems with mail app and need to remove and reinstall it. Remove-AppxPackage in windows power shell does not work I get the message removal failed, contact your software vendor. I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10...
  10. How do I restore Start Menu Apps

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I restore Start Menu Apps: Over time, I've deleted almost all the Apps that showed in the Start menu. Now I'd like to put them all back and set the Start Menu so it shows all the original Apps. I've run this command from a Elevated Power Shell several times and it runs to completion then stops and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i accidentally removed apps and need to restore them

2. how to recover apps removed while restoreing your computer

3. how do i restore apps removed during reset

4. how to reinstall removed apps after reset,
  5. reinstall removed apps on resetting my computor,
  6. how to restore removed apps after resetting,
  7. have just reset my laptop and removed the apps....how do i restore them