Windows 10: How do I restore the automatically deleted .exe files by my Windows?

Discus and support How do I restore the automatically deleted .exe files by my Windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Even Microsoft teams is deleted WTH. I don't have to wait until my Steam is deleted, so please help me stop this. How about removing this annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pogipogi, May 14, 2021.

1. pogipogi Win User

How do I restore the automatically deleted .exe files by my Windows?

Even Microsoft teams is deleted WTH. I don't have to wait until my Steam is deleted, so please help me stop this. How about removing this annoying feature in the next update? It would make our lives easier.

:)

pogipogi, May 14, 2021

2. File ATLAS_DRV64.exe gets deleted automatically

I am using a Terasic DE0-Nano-SoC which connects to the PC via USB and attaches a drive, "G:" in this instance. Something keeps automatically deleting the file "ATLAS_DRV64.exe" in the path "\Drivers\Windows\". On my other computers which do not have Windows
    Defender, everything is OK, this file is not deleted.

I am running a laptop with Windows 10. I can access a program and the window has a title "Windows Defender", but I cannot find the security center. I could not find any type of exclusion list.

How can I stop this file "ATLAS_DRV64.exe" from being deleted?

LawrenceMiller1, May 14, 2021
  3. suraswami Win User
    Deleted file restore software.

Shute I never thought about system restore. But its been more than a week now, don't know if I can go back that far. But even then will it put back user files?

suraswami, May 14, 2021
  4. Pinchy Win User

Deleted file restore software.

Oh.

So your running the backup software from the server and not the computer.

Yep I see whats happened. Just for the future (althought I am sure you wont make the same mistake again) make sure you select and option that says "if it cant find the file, DONT delete". If it doesnt have that option...switch to SynbackSE.

An FYI: difference between incremental and differential is that differential copies all new / changed files since the last full backup......incremental copies all new / changed files since the last backup no matter what it was (incremental/full/differential).

Now to get your files back:

Tried a system restore on the server?

Pinchy, May 14, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I restore the automatically deleted .exe files by my Windows? - Similar Threads - restore automatically deleted

2. Windows 11 deleting automatically .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 deleting automatically .exe files: Hi Microsoft support,I try to install tesseract on my computer.When I run it for the first time, I get an access error message:Traceback most recent call last: File "C:\Users\Baptiste\anaconda3\lib\contextlib.py", line 131, in __exit__ self.gen.throwtype, value, traceback...
  3. Windows 11 deleting automatically .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 deleting automatically .exe files: Hi Microsoft support,I try to install tesseract on my computer.When I run it for the first time, I get an access error message:Traceback most recent call last: File "C:\Users\Baptiste\anaconda3\lib\contextlib.py", line 131, in __exit__ self.gen.throwtype, value, traceback...
  4. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  5. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  6. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Are system restore files deleted automatically?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Are system restore files deleted automatically?: I wanted to ask that can widows delete system restore files automatically?.....<original title - Pls help me only want to ask one doubt> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-system-restore-files-deleted-automatically/20eb73cf-c6ab-4568-bdb4-984ad1f06abe
  8. How to prevent windows defender from deleting exe files automatically in *Windows 8**

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to prevent windows defender from deleting exe files automatically in *Windows 8**: I don't know what to do. It deletes GTA 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-prevent-windows-defender-from-deleting-exe/397f8d1c-cb85-4c8b-b573-2de844228eb5
  9. How to Restore Deleted Files?

How to Restore Deleted Files?: I transferred photos and videos from my iPhone to a newly created folder iPhone Pics 6 on my laptop. Then by mistake, I pressed some keys maybe ctrl + z, then the iPhone Pics 6 folder disappeared. I tried to undo what I did, then in a flash a window opened saying 1770 files...
  10. .exe file deletion

.exe file deletion: Hello I've been having troubles with .exe files I try to permantley delete the folder and it'll remove everything except the .exe file if I delete the .exe file with a shift+del it'll dissapear then repair once I refresh the folder it's in. If I use the normal delete method...