Windows 10: how do I retrieve a downloaded document

Discus and support how do I retrieve a downloaded document in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I retrieve a downloaded document?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by jackwyss, Jul 29, 2019.

1. jackwyss Win User

how do I retrieve a downloaded document

How do I retrieve a downloaded document?

:)

jackwyss, Jul 29, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 29, 2019
  3. download document

I'm trying to retrieve a downloaded passport renewal document, where do I go does the document download into a particular file.

Thanks

BrankaPage, Jul 29, 2019
  4. how do I retrieve a downloaded document

how to retrieve a document

how do I retrieve a document

BessieFroneberger, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

how do I retrieve a downloaded document

1. how do I retrieve a downloaded document - Similar Threads - retrieve downloaded document

2. The August update wiped out all of my saved documents. How do I retrieve those documents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The August update wiped out all of my saved documents. How do I retrieve those documents?: When Microsoft updated my computer in August, it erased all of my saved documents. How can I retrieve them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-august-update-wiped-out-all-of-my-saved/7f639b58-5460-4d3c-b1f0-78afb7013ad8
  3. The August update wiped out all of my saved documents. How do I retrieve those documents?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The August update wiped out all of my saved documents. How do I retrieve those documents?: When Microsoft updated my computer in August, it erased all of my saved documents. How can I retrieve them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-august-update-wiped-out-all-of-my-saved/7f639b58-5460-4d3c-b1f0-78afb7013ad8
  4. How to retrieve the loss of Word documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve the loss of Word documents: How to retrieve the loss of Word documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-loss-of-word-documents/0c906a46-7fe2-43b0-918b-1006c7ba218f
  5. How to retrieve the loss of Word documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to retrieve the loss of Word documents: How to retrieve the loss of Word documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-loss-of-word-documents/0c906a46-7fe2-43b0-918b-1006c7ba218f
  6. deleted note pad document how to retrieve it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    deleted note pad document how to retrieve it: Hi i sadly deleted a notepad document i had about a week ago containing some pretty important stuff to me. How can i get this back or is there any safe programs out there that can retrieve this for me. submitted by /u/noxypet [link] [comments]...
  7. Retrieve an excel document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieve an excel document: Lost an excel document in error by overwriting, no previous version showing in properties of the blank replacement. Is there any way of getting it back from Windows 10? lots of data, graphs etc so not happy Thanks...
  8. Retrieving a word document

Retrieving a word document: I pray someone can help me. I had a word document on my old computer. I sent it in an email to my own email address. I opened it (in Word) on my new computer. It allowed me to "Edit" and I worked for three days on my book. When I went to close it, I hit "File" and a window...
  9. Retrieving a deleted document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retrieving a deleted document: In the old days there was a Trash folder and before it was emptied, you could retrieve a file and re-save it. How do you do that now? I can't find a Trash folder on my laptop. Is the file still accessible somehow or do I have to restore it from a backup? If so, how do I do...
  10. how to retrieve a document

how to retrieve a document: how do I retrieve a document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-a-document/6391bf79-52e4-47b5-80ca-529f1cecd9e4"