Windows 10: How do I retrieve a Windows 10 Home Key if I've lost the CD?

Discus and support How do I retrieve a Windows 10 Home Key if I've lost the CD? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, So I lost the cd for Windows 10 Home and I've already built a new computer. Everything is running fine but I have the "Activate Windows"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rolly1105, May 21, 2020.

1. rolly1105 Win User

How do I retrieve a Windows 10 Home Key if I've lost the CD?

Hello,

So I lost the cd for Windows 10 Home and I've already built a new computer. Everything is running fine but I have the "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right corner.

Do I need to buy a whole new operating system to get the key code? What are my options?

:)

rolly1105, May 21, 2020
  2. BOW
    Bow Win User

Lost cd-key

My cousin lost his BF2 cd key, any idea how to get a new one or get a copy of it???

3. mikek75 Win User
    Lost cd-key

Buy my copy for £10 if you want, can't stand it. Just not sure if the CD Key is tied to your account permanently or not.

mikek75, May 21, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Lost CD key for Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Here's a little tidbit from the THQ Support FAQ ..
    You can get SC:FA online for as little as $8 (new)
    Seems like it would be less hassle to just go get another copy.

Kreij, May 21, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I retrieve a Windows 10 Home Key if I've lost the CD? - Similar Threads - retrieve Home Key

2. How do I retrieve my recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my recovery key?: The link to my recovery key is a blank screen with a message saying “something went wrong”. Its been like this for days; how do I actually get my recovery key?...
  3. How do I retrieve my recovery key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I retrieve my recovery key?: The link to my recovery key is a blank screen with a message saying “something went wrong”. Its been like this for days; how do I actually get my recovery key?...
  4. How do I retrieve my lost product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my lost product key.: I stupidly deactivated my retail key from my computer and deleted it from its memory. Is it possible to retrieve the key somehow or is it lost forever and I just threw away 100 dollars? I no longer have the email for the key and I have not written it down....
  5. How do I retrieve my lost product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I retrieve my lost product key.: I stupidly deactivated my retail key from my computer and deleted it from its memory. Is it possible to retrieve the key somehow or is it lost forever and I just threw away 100 dollars? I no longer have the email for the key and I have not written it down....
  6. How do I retrieve my lost product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I retrieve passwords of windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I retrieve passwords of windows 10: how do i retrieve passwords of windows 10* Moved from Internet Explorer/IE10/other* Original title: passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-passwords-of-windows-10/a46d1b09-ca98-4610-afb2-ffd684f5cfc0
  8. Attempting To Retrieve Lost Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Attempting To Retrieve Lost Windows Product Key: On June 13th 2020 I purchased windows 10 Home Addition. I can see the purchase on the microsoft store and I know I received a blue box containing my key.My very smart brain did not take a photo of this box and I'm struggling to find the physical key. On...
  9. Windows10 Home Product Key retrieval

Windows10 Home Product Key retrieval: my aunt just gave me her hp all in one desktop. barely over one yr old and she asked that I do a system restore, which I plan on. I have changed acct supervisor as myself and reset windows password. my question is that if for some reason I need to reinstall this version of...
  10. How to retrieve windows 10 product key?

How to retrieve windows 10 product key?: I accidentally removed Windows 10 partition on my Macbook and lost the product key. Can I retrieve that product key and use it on the other PC? I found out that my Microsoft account recognizes it as an activated computer....