Windows 10: How do I retrieve a Windows 10 Home Key if I've lost the CD?

Discus and support How do I retrieve a Windows 10 Home Key if I've lost the CD? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, So I lost the cd for Windows 10 Home and I've already built a new computer. Everything is running fine but I have the "Activate Windows"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rolly1105, May 21, 2020 at 7:13 PM.

1. rolly1105 Win User

How do I retrieve a Windows 10 Home Key if I've lost the CD?

Hello,

So I lost the cd for Windows 10 Home and I've already built a new computer. Everything is running fine but I have the "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right corner.

Do I need to buy a whole new operating system to get the key code? What are my options?

:)

2. BOW
    Bow Win User

Lost cd-key

My cousin lost his BF2 cd key, any idea how to get a new one or get a copy of it???

3. mikek75 Win User
    Lost cd-key

Buy my copy for £10 if you want, can't stand it. Just not sure if the CD Key is tied to your account permanently or not.

4. Kreij Win User

Lost CD key for Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Here's a little tidbit from the THQ Support FAQ ..
    You can get SC:FA online for as little as $8 (new)
    Seems like it would be less hassle to just go get another copy.

Thema:

1. How do I retrieve a Windows 10 Home Key if I've lost the CD? - Similar Threads - retrieve Home Key

2. i lost my windows product key, how do i recover it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i lost my windows product key, how do i recover it?: the title pretty much sums it up. i lost my product key and i need to get it recovered. any idea as for how?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-product-key-how-do-i-recover-it/5d9ef480-3847-4077-ac56-f29734682419
  3. How to retrieve product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to retrieve product key: I;ve been running windows on an external hard drive through bootcamp for about a year now, but recently it hasn't let me install the new windows 10 1909 update. I'm trying to find my product key and then reinstall the windows os through bootcamp again. Is there any way to...
  4. Windows10 Home Product Key retrieval

Windows10 Home Product Key retrieval: my aunt just gave me her hp all in one desktop. barely over one yr old and she asked that I do a system restore, which I plan on. I have changed acct supervisor as myself and reset windows password. my question is that if for some reason I need to reinstall this version of...
  5. how do I retrieve a downloaded document

in Cortana
    how do I retrieve a downloaded document: How do I retrieve a downloaded document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-a-downloaded-document/08545cfa-3c9d-4690-94c8-c063fb1d38b6"
  6. How do I retrieve my recovery key, using key id c850a84b?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I retrieve my recovery key, using key id c850a84b?: How do I retrieve my recovery key, using key id c850a84b? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-my-recovery-key-using-key-id/803b11de-1d8c-404d-a3db-7f3b18209d38
  7. How do I open retrieved files?

How do I open retrieved files?: I just purchased a new HP computer Windows 10. I used the Western Digital software to retrieve the files that I had on my old computer (laptop) that I had stored on a Western Digital external hard drive (MY Passport} The files were successfully retrieved as far as I can...
  8. How to retrieve Product KEY for Windows 10

How to retrieve Product KEY for Windows 10: How can i see my current product key the my Windows 10 ***Modified title from: Product KEY*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-product-key-for-windows-10/8eadd50e-f97e-45da-8fdb-762bbe1276f4"
  9. How to retrieve a lost/deleted folder?

How to retrieve a lost/deleted folder?: I lost (maybe deleted - I just noticed it was gone) my folder and I don't know how to retrieve it, it was not on the recycle bin either. I had already tried recovering it in different ways like backup (found out it was not setup), restore previous versions (there were no...
  10. How to retrieve windows 10 product key?

How to retrieve windows 10 product key?: I accidentally removed Windows 10 partition on my Macbook and lost the product key. Can I retrieve that product key and use it on the other PC? I found out that my Microsoft account recognizes it as an activated computer....