Windows 10: how do I return the desktop to fullscreen

Discus and support how do I return the desktop to fullscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I return the shrunken screed .desktop to FULL size?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarilynHajas, Mar 1, 2019.

1. how do I return the desktop to fullscreen

How do I return the shrunken screed .desktop to FULL size?

:)

MarilynHajas, Mar 1, 2019

2. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    Desktop

Margrave,

If the problem symptom returns [Desktop showing the correct contents when looked at in File explorer but not when looking at the Desktop itself], right-click on an empty area of the Desktop and select Refresh.

Many people have found that their Desktop's are not refreshing automatically and are forced to take this step. I searched & searched for a permanent solution but every suggestion I found either had no effect or had only a limited-duration effect.

Denis

Try3, Mar 1, 2019
  4. how do I return the desktop to fullscreen

trying to profile my monitor with the idisplay pro is not working, returns Win10 opening desktop

I have been trying to profile my monitor with the idisplay pro I can go thru all the steps but when it actually starts profiling by showing the red full screen, the windows 10 screen returns and screws up the profile any suggestions on how to disable
    this startup? Thanks

OP - Win10 opening desktop returns

Tsuther102, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

how do I return the desktop to fullscreen

1. how do I return the desktop to fullscreen - Similar Threads - return desktop fullscreen

2. how do i return to previous screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i return to previous screens: how do i return to previous screens for outlook? somehow they all changed and i don't like the look. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-to-previous-screens/17d0ef4f-4fe0-483c-b708-5115f27bb268
  3. how do i return to previous screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i return to previous screens: how do i return to previous screens for outlook? somehow they all changed and i don't like the look. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-to-previous-screens/17d0ef4f-4fe0-483c-b708-5115f27bb268
  4. how do i return to previous screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I return to macOS BootCamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return to macOS BootCamp: I tried setting up Windows 7 on my 2010 MacBook Pro, and it said "Windows cannot be installed to "Disk 0 Partition 3:BOOTCAMP" I installed Win7 from a dvd-r. How do i return to macOS High Sierra : PLEASE HELP!!!! I asked apple support community for help but no reponses are...
  6. returning to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    returning to desktop: I am running Windows 10. When it was installed, I vaguely remember something about a "great" new feature, whereby moving the mouse/cursor to the far right would return you to the desktop. I hate this feature, but don't know how to turn it off. Frequently, when working in...
  7. How do I return to convential Windows10 desktop from beta

How do I return to convential Windows10 desktop from beta: How do I return to the conventional Windows 10 desktop display from beta. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-to-convential-windows10-desktop/0bd5482c-5af7-4e94-aa7e-7dab58dfe49e
  8. Remote desktop: how to zoom in fullscreen

Remote desktop: how to zoom in fullscreen: I have a 4K laptop and I want to connect through remote desktop to another PC. Everything is absoluty tiny. So I found that there's a zoom function. Brilliant, however when it's zoomed to anything other than 100%, the full screen option gets disabled. Smart resize also...
  9. How to Return to Traditional Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Return to Traditional Desktop: I went through all the settings last night, making changes as desired, and somehow managed to screw up my desktop. Instead of seeing my icons on the background and in the taskbar, I have a bunch of start menu tiles covering the screen. I know it's probably a simple matter to...
  10. How do I return to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I return to Windows 7: Hello Windows 10 experts, Windows 10 has been a frustrating problem and huge annoyance for me! I won't go into all of the crashes and problems. There is nothing in this operating system that I find of value! *Mad I would rather return to Windows 7. How can I do that...