Windows 10: how do i return to my windows 10 home single

Discus and support how do i return to my windows 10 home single in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; need help and i hope someone help's me so i used a product key from the intrnet to change from windows 10 home single to windows 10 pro but it really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by helloboy100pro, Jan 19, 2022.

1. how do i return to my windows 10 home single

need help and i hope someone help's me so i used a product key from the intrnet to change from windows 10 home single to windows 10 pro but it really worked out but now i need to activate windows but i can't cus it tell's me that my laptop run windows 10 pro on a windows 10 home single . the thing is that my pc was windows 10 single but it was franch and i don't understand franch can someone help me please but at the same time i need windows 10 pro

:)

helloboy100pro, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 19, 2022
  4. how do i return to my windows 10 home single

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

how do i return to my windows 10 home single

1. how do i return to my windows 10 home single - Similar Threads - return home single

2. How do I download windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download windows 10 Home Single Language: I can't activate my windows. I tried troubleshoot and it said i need to install windows 10 Home Single Language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-windows-10-home-single-language/afa2047c-31df-4332-9226-9fb4ead88ada
  3. How do I download windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download windows 10 Home Single Language: I can't activate my windows. I tried troubleshoot and it said i need to install windows 10 Home Single Language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-windows-10-home-single-language/afa2047c-31df-4332-9226-9fb4ead88ada
  4. How do I download windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. how do i return to my windows 10 home single

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i return to my windows 10 home single: need help and i hope someone help's me so i used a product key from the intrnet to change from windows 10 home single to windows 10 pro but it really worked out but now i need to activate windows but i can't cus it tell's me that my laptop run windows 10 pro on a windows 10...
  6. how do i return to my windows 10 home single

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i return to my windows 10 home single: need help and i hope someone help's me so i used a product key from the intrnet to change from windows 10 home single to windows 10 pro but it really worked out but now i need to activate windows but i can't cus it tell's me that my laptop run windows 10 pro on a windows 10...
  7. how do i change default language with Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change default language with Windows 10 Home Single Language: how do i change default language with Windows 10 Home Single Language? It is set to Spanish and I need it to be English. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-default-language-with-windows-10/abdbba00-b267-4294-a8aa-ae87502f6d9c
  8. How do i gey gaming section in windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i gey gaming section in windows 10 home single language: I have seen many people have gaming and other section in settings windows 10, but i have only fews i want gaming section. I have windows 10 home single language....
  9. Returning Windows 10 Home

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Returning Windows 10 Home: What is the process for obtaining a return of purchase price (May 8) for Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-windows-10-home/e93cd5df-e942-459f-8a6e-71fcb4841bf9"
  10. How do I upgrade my home single language to just home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I upgrade my home single language to just home?: I just recently bought a new laptop with windows 10 home single language. But i need windows 10 home is better for me with multiple languages. So how do i upgrade my laptop to just home? Thanks in Advance....