Windows 10: how do i reveal the toolbar in explorer?

Discus and support how do i reveal the toolbar in explorer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i reveal the toolbar in explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidSherman4, Jul 17, 2020.

1. how do i reveal the toolbar in explorer?

how do i reveal the toolbar in explorer?

:)

DavidSherman4, Jul 17, 2020

2. How do I uninstall the Yahoo toolbar from Chrome on Windows 10?

Follow the steps here:

How to remove Yahoo Search redirect (Virus Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, move on to the next step. You may not need HitmanPro, but a 30 day free trial if needed.

Bruce Hagen, Jul 17, 2020
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 17, 2020
  4. tschluter Win User

How can I add folders to the Desktop Toolbar in Windows 10?

It also appears that my "Box Sync" folder appears in the list by default. The question isn't about how to create a new toolbar, the question is how do I get additional folders to appear in the Desktop Toolbar list without placing it on the desktop.

Clearly since other folders appear in the Desktop Toolbar list (OneDrive and Box Sync as examples) this must be possible. How is this accomplished? Please note...I want the folders to appear in the Desktop Toolbar on the taskbar; I do not
    want to create a new toolbar.

tschluter, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

1. how do i reveal the toolbar in explorer? - Similar Threads - reveal toolbar explorer

2. How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?: I mean the copy/paste icons and so on. I really don't need that toolbar at all since I just use keyboard shortcuts anyway, and it doesn't go well with the theme I've chosen. How do I disable it?...
  3. How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?: I mean the copy/paste icons and so on. I really don't need that toolbar at all since I just use keyboard shortcuts anyway, and it doesn't go well with the theme I've chosen. How do I disable it?...
  4. How Do I Remove Explorer's "Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove Explorer's "Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?: Hello, this question is a question concerning the customization of File Explorer by either disabling the feature within the Operating System, or by a 3rd party application. So when you open File Explorer, you have the window open to show your drives. At the top left section...
  5. How do I view the Google Toolbar?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view the Google Toolbar?: I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198 I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords. The Roboform icon appears in the Notification area (bottom right) but according to Roboform I also need to further enable the the Google...
  6. How do I view the Google Toolbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I view the Google Toolbar?: I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198 I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords. The Roboform icon appears in the Notification area (bottom right) but according to Roboform I also need to further enable the the Google...
  7. how do i get a mic on toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get a mic on toolbar: ok got it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-mic-on-toolbar/79ada5e3-849b-43a5-986c-e6641ace762e
  8. How do I remove toolbars?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I remove toolbars?: How do I remove toolbars on Windows 10? Told to so in relation to removing/deleting 'Driver Support' pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-toolbars/774e7f91-4896-43fd-99b6-bb23496a7a89"
  9. How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?: Let me be clear, I'm asking about the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I am not asking about how to change the Quick Access page. I am not asking about how to remove items or add items or customize items in the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I'm asking how to remove it. I can remove all the...
  10. How do I rearrange a toolbar item position in Win 10 File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I rearrange a toolbar item position in Win 10 File Explorer?: How do I rearrange an item position in the toolbar in Windows 10 File Explorer (the one below the menu bar File-Edit-View-Tools-Help)? As an example, in a picture folder, the choices from left to right are “Organize”, “Include selected folder in library” , “Share with”,...