Windows 10: How do i reverse my last copy?

Discus and support How do i reverse my last copy? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i was writing something to a friend that i later copied because i was supposed to send a photo first and then the text directly after, and used the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Agat_Gamez, Nov 23, 2019.

1. How do i reverse my last copy?

i was writing something to a friend that i later copied because i was supposed to send a photo first and then the text directly after, and used the snip and scetch app on my pc so i didn't have to save the photo locally. now the text i wrote is gone and instead i have a photo in the clipboard... is there any way to undo this action to go back to previous CRTL - C or is it all gone?

submitted by /u/Agat_Gamez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Agat_Gamez, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Nov 23, 2019
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Nov 23, 2019
  4. How do i reverse my last copy?

Delicieuxz, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

How do i reverse my last copy?

1. How do i reverse my last copy? - Similar Threads - reverse last copy

2. How do i reverse my actions on the my access on the "windows apps"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reverse my actions on the my access on the "windows apps": I used to was unable to open this folder called "WindowsApps" because i was trying to find the file locations of my mircosoft apps now that i changed the security settings for WindowsApps I have no clue how to change it back so i dont have access to it againI watched this...
  3. how do I reverse camera image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I reverse camera image?: Laptop camera only shows reverse image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reverse-camera-image/1ffb87c7-7ac3-4687-a72a-346c7bb89262
  4. how do I reverse camera image?

how do I reverse camera image?: Laptop camera only shows reverse image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reverse-camera-image/1ffb87c7-7ac3-4687-a72a-346c7bb89262
  5. How do I reverse the settings below?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reverse the settings below?: LBLester BernardReyesIndependent AdvisorHi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard an Independent Advisor and a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today. This problem actually occurs when there is a problem on your power options, kindly follow the...
  6. How do I reverse the settings below?

How do I reverse the settings below?: LBLester BernardReyesIndependent AdvisorHi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard an Independent Advisor and a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today. This problem actually occurs when there is a problem on your power options, kindly follow the...
  7. UPDATE IS HORRIBLE - How do I reverse it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UPDATE IS HORRIBLE - How do I reverse it!: I just do not understand why Windows would not BETA test this update before sending this out. This is not about not liking change, it simply is a horrible update. Trying to find files you normally search in your own PC should not be this hard. I am a daily PC user and not a...
  8. UPDATE IS HORRIBLE - How do I reverse it!

UPDATE IS HORRIBLE - How do I reverse it!: I just do not understand why Windows would not BETA test this update before sending this out. This is not about not liking change, it simply is a horrible update. Trying to find files you normally search in your own PC should not be this hard. I am a daily PC user and not a...
  9. How do I change my mouse to reverse scroll?!?!?!?!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change my mouse to reverse scroll?!?!?!?!: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-change-my-mouse-to-reverse-scroll/92ca5b1e-3300-41bb-ac10-75a496d75bfe
  10. How do I reverse my left and right speaker sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I reverse my left and right speaker sound?: I have 2 speakers for left and right. Windows recognizes the speaker on the left as the right speaker. Then recognizes the speaker on the right as the left speaker. I can't reverse it because the wires won't reach. How do I reverse it in Windows? 70004