Windows 10: how do i reverse the color of the folder screen?

Discus and support how do i reverse the color of the folder screen? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I reverse folder's screen back to black-on-black.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Why I'm Frustrated 2011, Dec 16, 2018.

1. how do i reverse the color of the folder screen?

How do I reverse folder's screen back to black-on-black.

:)

Why I'm Frustrated 2011, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 16, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Dec 16, 2018
  4. how do i reverse the color of the folder screen?

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

how do i reverse the color of the folder screen?

1. how do i reverse the color of the folder screen? - Similar Threads - reverse color folder

2. Changed my G:\ to download folder, how do I reverse that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my G:\ to download folder, how do I reverse that?: So once many moons ago, I accidentally turned my G:\ into my download folder by accident - sth that I would really like to fix now.In the two changes I found online, they had to either change {374DE290-123F-4565-9164-39C4925E467B} OR {7D83EE9B-2244-4E70-B1F5-5393042AF1E4} to...
  3. Changed my G:\ to download folder, how do I reverse that?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changed my G:\ to download folder, how do I reverse that?: So once many moons ago, I accidentally turned my G:\ into my download folder by accident - sth that I would really like to fix now.In the two changes I found online, they had to either change {374DE290-123F-4565-9164-39C4925E467B} OR {7D83EE9B-2244-4E70-B1F5-5393042AF1E4} to...
  4. Changed my G:\ to download folder, how do I reverse that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do I reverse camera image?

how do I reverse camera image?: Laptop camera only shows reverse image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reverse-camera-image/1ffb87c7-7ac3-4687-a72a-346c7bb89262
  6. How do I reverse the settings below?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reverse the settings below?: LBLester BernardReyesIndependent AdvisorHi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard an Independent Advisor and a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today. This problem actually occurs when there is a problem on your power options, kindly follow the...
  7. Reversed colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reversed colors: since a few days I have been dealing with this problem: some windows of some programs have reversed colors. I will share 2 screenshots of what I mean. I hope someone will be able to help me, Thanks....
  8. Reversed colors

Reversed colors: since a few days I have been dealing with this problem: some windows of some programs have reversed colors. I will share 2 screenshots of what I mean. I hope someone will be able to help me, Thanks....
  9. UPDATE IS HORRIBLE - How do I reverse it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UPDATE IS HORRIBLE - How do I reverse it!: I just do not understand why Windows would not BETA test this update before sending this out. This is not about not liking change, it simply is a horrible update. Trying to find files you normally search in your own PC should not be this hard. I am a daily PC user and not a...
  10. UPDATE IS HORRIBLE - How do I reverse it!

UPDATE IS HORRIBLE - How do I reverse it!: I just do not understand why Windows would not BETA test this update before sending this out. This is not about not liking change, it simply is a horrible update. Trying to find files you normally search in your own PC should not be this hard. I am a daily PC user and not a...