Windows 10: How do I revert an ePub doc "converted" to Windows Media Player, back to ePub?

Discus and support How do I revert an ePub doc "converted" to Windows Media Player, back to ePub? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an ePub document I'm the author of the book/doc that I tried to open, but I was given limited options: Windows Media Player, Wordpad, Paint,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elda M., Apr 8, 2020.

1. Elda M. Win User

How do I revert an ePub doc "converted" to Windows Media Player, back to ePub?

I have an ePub document I'm the author of the book/doc that I tried to open, but I was given limited options: Windows Media Player, Wordpad, Paint, etc. to do so. I don't remember this happening before. I thought it just automatically opened into a readable digital file format. The choices given are not ebook friendly, but I tried them anyway. Now, my doc extension reads, Windows Media Player, instead of ePub. What to do?

Thanks ~

:)

Elda M., Apr 8, 2020
  2. emil_tr Win User

epub files ?

How can I read epub files on WP7? there is a program called freda claim it can run epub files. but how do I get them in Freda or if there is any other progam? on iphone I used to use Stanza to get epub files and readt time.

I was using calibre to convert pdf files and via wireless upload on stanza. this was pretty useful. is there anyway? should I use sharepoint to get them on phone?

emil_tr, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Syntax error (LibreOffice / ePub)

I just written a novel on LibreOffice and am trying to convert to ePub. Steps I've taken. Export ePub document - reply I get is 'Basic syntax error. Statement block still open. End Sub missing.'

I've no idea what to do. Can you please advise.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

Unavailable Username 10418, Apr 8, 2020
  4. How do I revert an ePub doc "converted" to Windows Media Player, back to ePub?

Is there a way to read ePub or mobi ebooks on your Windows Phone 7?

Here is a free ebook tool for you.

You can easily convert your ebook from epub to pdf,epub to mobi, epub to kindle, etc.

Free Online Converter / EPUB Converter

mobi to epub

It provides you with the best mobi to epub converting experience.

maniacacishou, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

How do I revert an ePub doc "converted" to Windows Media Player, back to ePub?

1. How do I revert an ePub doc "converted" to Windows Media Player, back to ePub? - Similar Threads - revert ePub doc

2. How to change default epub loader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change default epub loader: When I tried to load a .epub file from edge it asked me what app to load it on along with a do not ask again box or something along those lines. I chose Word and ticked the box, but now I want to change what app I download .epub files onto. How can I do this?...
  3. How to change default epub loader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change default epub loader: When I tried to load a .epub file from edge it asked me what app to load it on along with a do not ask again box or something along those lines. I chose Word and ticked the box, but now I want to change what app I download .epub files onto. How can I do this?...
  4. EPUB Converter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EPUB Converter: I am interested in an EPUB converter, can someone tell me if Calibre is safe to use? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epub-converter/ac04138b-d06f-4cf9-904a-1f5c499f9985
  5. Getting Microsoft Edge Epub Functionality Back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting Microsoft Edge Epub Functionality Back: Yes, I know that Epub functionality was discontinued an year ago. Yes, I haven't updated my PC since then so that I can keep Edge continuing to support epub files. I was absolutely hooked to reading my books seamlessly on it. Since, Windows10 update decided to be ruthless...
  6. great epub reader

great epub reader: after edge stop supporting epub files. i couldn't find any app with great minimal ui like edge I tried so much but they all suck. Do you guys have any suggestions? thanks for help submitted by /u/orcunsincap [link] [comments]...
  7. edge and epub

edge and epub: Does someone know what the last edition of windows 10 was where edge could read .epub files? submitted by /u/mobsteRRR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gw2qdd/edge_and_epub/
  8. open epub files

in Windows 10 Customization
    open epub files: how to change the default for file type epub from notepad to Microsoft edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-epub-files/cf19b86c-3cff-4ac8-8660-7aac957ce2b0
  9. How to associate .epub files with Microsoft Edge?

How to associate .epub files with Microsoft Edge?: I just updated recently and looks like it unassociated by itself. submitted by /u/Curious-Cat-2020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1wm89/how_to_associate_epub_files_with_microsoft_edge/
  10. Default epub reader question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default epub reader question: I have Edge as the default app to open and read epub files. I have an epub reader program installed on my machine but the software will not allow me to change my default from Edge to Calibri Epub Reader; it simply tells me to search for an app at the MS store. I don't need...