Windows 10: How do I revert auto shut down?

Discus and support How do I revert auto shut down? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I first made my PC I Googled a list of the things I should do first, and the settings I should change. One of those was a setting that made it so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/swiftestcat, Jan 28, 2020.

1. How do I revert auto shut down?

When I first made my PC I Googled a list of the things I should do first, and the settings I should change. One of those was a setting that made it so that when you clicked "shut down" it would close programs automatically while showing the "programs are still open" screen. How do I make it so it doesn't do this so I don't lose anything?

submitted by /u/swiftestcat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/swiftestcat, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 28, 2020
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

How do I revert auto shut down? [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

How do I revert auto shut down? [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jan 28, 2020
  4. rampage Win User

How do I revert auto shut down?

auto shut down software

dose anybody know of any free auto shut down software that will work with vista X64.

the software needs to be able to shut down at a particular time of day

rampage, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

How do I revert auto shut down?

1. How do I revert auto shut down? - Similar Threads - revert auto shut

2. Auto shut down option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto shut down option: I really like Windows doesn't mean at all if it will have auto shut down, it looks like sleep and hibernation, but you can schedule what time you want to shut down PC when PC isn't in use, is a great form to economize unnecessary power consumption, same PC is a Desktop or...
  3. Auto shut down option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto shut down option: I really like Windows doesn't mean at all if it will have auto shut down, it looks like sleep and hibernation, but you can schedule what time you want to shut down PC when PC isn't in use, is a great form to economize unnecessary power consumption, same PC is a Desktop or...
  4. Auto Locking and Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Locking and Shutting Down: Hi Guys I've got a very common problem with my fresh Win 10 Pro 32bit install. After an unspecified amount of time (all different lengths), my laptop keeps auto locking, then shutting down, no amount of button presses stops this process, i havde to wait fir it to conpletely...
  5. AUTO SHUT DOWN WINDOW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AUTO SHUT DOWN WINDOW: How come my computer got the Auto Shut down Window on my notebook after pre-release upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-shut-down-window/8d6b7908-f6e6-487d-be2c-acc4633d0eee
  6. Problem- auto self shutting down and restart auto there after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem- auto self shutting down and restart auto there after: My pc has problem... go to start up it with power on button and go 3-sec and auto restart repeatedly Before this when was going to startup when entered Windows auto restart repeatedly May power button has problem or... UPS slot Problem... connect to other slot?...
  7. Auto-shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto-shut down: After updating to windows 1909, I am experiencing auto shut down issues with my notebook at 20% battery level. So I did reset my pc and the issue is solved like magic but, then after installing all my apps, the issue is back again. My pc specs:- HP omen 15 i7-8750h gtx1050...
  8. Issue of auto shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issue of auto shutting down: We had a windows 2012 server with us and MySQL for an application is working with it. The day before yesterday it starts shutting down automatically and showing an error like entering to low power state in event manager. We thought it was due to some heating problem or...
  9. how to shut down a prog. that will not shut down.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to shut down a prog. that will not shut down.: the game will not shut down . it keeps running, it will not uninstall because it is running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shut-down-a-prog-that-will-not-shut-down/dd492b73-69a0-426f-b090-adf83a9cda2b"
  10. How do I shut down SkypeHost.exe?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I shut down SkypeHost.exe?: All of a sudden, I'm getting 'requests to join' from people I've never heard of on Skype. I don't use Messenger or Skype and I don't like the fact that my PC (and maybe its contents) now seems to be accessible to anyone in the world. I tried to terminate SkypeHost.exe in...