Windows 10: How do I revert my icons to the normal versions

Discus and support How do I revert my icons to the normal versions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Around 4 months ago I was customising windows, I had changed my icons to this theme called "Nord Icon Theme" of course before I did this I made a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WolfgangMage, Sep 11, 2020.

1. How do I revert my icons to the normal versions

Around 4 months ago I was customising windows, I had changed my icons to this theme called "Nord Icon Theme" of course before I did this I made a restore point. But right now I want the original windows icon theme because of how many bugs the icon theme causes. I am looking back and I don't see my restore point at all which is worrying since that is the only way I see that I could change the icons back. I went on 7tsp and removed the custom pack, and it says !!Error!! no pack selected/installed. The Restore button does not work either. Sorry if this is the wrong subreddit I don't know where else to post this. Thank you for helping

submitted by /u/WolfgangMage
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WolfgangMage, Sep 11, 2020

2. Msconfiguration to revert normal screen

thanks you dear. after enter in safe mode again final step go to ms configu.. >unbox safe boot>apply>ok,

restart. reverted to normal

rajeshpasalapudi, Sep 11, 2020
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

How do I revert my icons to the normal versions [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

How do I revert my icons to the normal versions [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Nomgle Win User

How do I revert my icons to the normal versions

Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile How do I revert my icons to the normal versions :)

Nomgle, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I revert my icons to the normal versions

1. How do I revert my icons to the normal versions - Similar Threads - revert icons normal

2. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?: I accidentally deleted some files while trying to create some storage and it turned out like this.The apps and shortcuts still runs normally, is this fixable?...
  3. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?: I accidentally deleted some files while trying to create some storage and it turned out like this.The apps and shortcuts still runs normally, is this fixable?...
  4. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to Revert to normal startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Revert to normal startup: Hi I made some changes to windows startup from tht start up tab and restarted the laptop and can't log in because I forgot my password. My finger print and PIN doesn't also work to allow me login since the restart. So am stuck at the log in screen.I haven't been able to use a...
  6. How to Revert to normal startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Revert to normal startup: Hi I made some changes to windows startup from tht start up tab and restarted the laptop and can't log in because I forgot my password. My finger print and PIN doesn't also work to allow me login since the restart. So am stuck at the log in screen.I haven't been able to use a...
  7. How do I revert my Downloads folder back to normal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I revert my Downloads folder back to normal?: I changed the location of the downloads folder and now its my d drive. How do I revert this back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-revert-my-downloads-folder-back-to-normal/d16d17cf-6437-40c4-9cb4-b2cb9825ac96
  8. What version do I revert to?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What version do I revert to?: I would like to go back to a less secure but working version of Windows 10. Recent updates have fucked up all three of my computers. Before anyone tells me these are necessary, I don't want to hear it unless the update won't fork me over like the last few. And I know for a...
  9. How do I change my Icon back to normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my Icon back to normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/koreanmobs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvf4gp/how_do_i_change_my_icon_back_to_normal/
  10. How do I revert back to an earlier Windows version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I revert back to an earlier Windows version: Since the upgrade to Windows 10 I have had continuous problems. Windows Live mail will barely function at all - just freezes every time I try to open it. IE 11 continually shows script errors despite disabling script debugging and I cannot print anything from the internet...