Windows 10: How do I revert my Windows 10 start menu?

Discus and support How do I revert my Windows 10 start menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get back these icons/menus back from my start menu again? These are the icons that I need. [ATTACH] And for some reason it ended up like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dantemajin, Oct 6, 2019.

1. How do I revert my Windows 10 start menu?

How do I get back these icons/menus back from my start menu again?

These are the icons that I need.

How do I revert my Windows 10 start menu? 70451cc3-283a-4210-b11e-48c56a729e9a?upload=true.png

And for some reason it ended up like this:

How do I revert my Windows 10 start menu? 4e56e394-bc59-4ad3-92c8-cb55cd79bb8e?upload=true.png

I wanted to have the minimalist look and this one really annoys me. Please help.

:)

Dantemajin, Oct 6, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Oct 6, 2019
  4. How do I revert my Windows 10 start menu?

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I revert my Windows 10 start menu?

1. How do I revert my Windows 10 start menu? - Similar Threads - revert start menu

2. How to revert to "Classic" Start Menu in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to revert to "Classic" Start Menu in Windows 11?: Is there ANY other way to recover the "Classic" Start menu from Windows 10 within Windows 11 preferably in the registry?I see many forums stating that adding the reg key "Start_ShowClassicMode=1" was once a solution that now no longer works after Micrsoft killed it in an...
  3. How to revert to "Classic" Start Menu in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to revert to "Classic" Start Menu in Windows 11?: Is there ANY other way to recover the "Classic" Start menu from Windows 10 within Windows 11 preferably in the registry?I see many forums stating that adding the reg key "Start_ShowClassicMode=1" was once a solution that now no longer works after Micrsoft killed it in an...
  4. How do I revert the Start Menu search function to an older version and lock it there?

in Cortana
    How do I revert the Start Menu search function to an older version and lock it there?: To be frank, I absolutely abhor the inclusion of an internet search in the start menu. It's intrusive, it's malicious when you consider how tech illiterate the average customer is, and it's nearly impossible to turn off by design.But I was, begrudgingly, able to live with it,...
  5. How do I revert the Start Menu search function to an older version and lock it there?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I revert the Start Menu search function to an older version and lock it there?: To be frank, I absolutely abhor the inclusion of an internet search in the start menu. It's intrusive, it's malicious when you consider how tech illiterate the average customer is, and it's nearly impossible to turn off by design.But I was, begrudgingly, able to live with it,...
  6. How do I revert the Start Menu search function to an older version and lock it there?

7. How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10: Hello everyone,I would like to revert the Windows 11 start menu back to the look and size of Windows 10, how do I do that without installing extra programes.If I can't do this, I'll just change back to Windows 10....
  8. How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10

How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10: Hello everyone,I would like to revert the Windows 11 start menu back to the look and size of Windows 10, how do I do that without installing extra programes.If I can't do this, I'll just change back to Windows 10....
  9. How can I revert the Windows 11 start menu to the old Windows 10 one?

How can I revert the Windows 11 start menu to the old Windows 10 one?: The new start menu is less clear, harder to use, and filled with more "we know how you want to use your computer" bloat. Is there a way to revert it? I've tried the registry hack but it appears to have been disabled, is there another workaround?Thanks!...
  10. How can I revert the Windows 11 start menu to the old Windows 10 one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert the Windows 11 start menu to the old Windows 10 one?: The new start menu is less clear, harder to use, and filled with more "we know how you want to use your computer" bloat. Is there a way to revert it? I've tried the registry hack but it appears to have been disabled, is there another workaround?Thanks!...