Windows 10: How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]"?

Discus and support How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]"? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I turned off notifications for a specific program and I want to turn them back on, but I can't see that program listed in Settings > System >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Guy001, May 5, 2020.

1. Guy001 Win User

How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]"?

I turned off notifications for a specific program and I want to turn them back on,
    but I can't see that program listed in Settings > System > Notifications & actions (also it seems that not all of the programs with notifications settings are listed there)

Thanks How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]"? :)

(Windows 10 1909 build 18363.778)

:)

Guy001, May 5, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 5, 2020
  3. mar97 Win User
    Turn off icloud storage notifications on Windows.

For some reason the iCloud app is not listed in my list in notifications and actions so I cannot turn it off as suggested. Is this because of a recent update by Apple?

mar97, May 5, 2020
  4. How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]"?

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, May 5, 2020
Thema:

How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]"?

1. How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]"? - Similar Threads - revert Turn off

2. How Do I turn off the caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I turn off the caps lock notification: Ease of Access isn’t working and it is not cause by Logitech. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-caps-lock-notification/3304cc05-a69e-4a7c-b7cb-1a762c2bcc7a
  3. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  4. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  5. how do I turn the caps lock notification off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do I turn the caps lock notification off?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HungryCuber [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpzq8g/how_do_i_turn_the_caps_lock_notification_off/
  6. How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?: I just bought a new Dell with Windows 10 Pro. It has this annoying feature of popping up a caps lock notification no matter what program I'm using. I tried using these directions I found on how to turn it off, but I don't see a screen configuration tab at the end of these...
  7. how do i turn off notifications to this post ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i turn off notifications to this post ?: how do i turn off notifications to this post ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-notifications-to-this-post/3100e895-c404-4a5e-9f6f-7ae43a56c36f
  8. How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]" in the notification area?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]" in the notification area?: I turned off notifications for a specific program and I want to turn them back on, but I can't see the program listed in Settings > System > Notifications & actions (also it seems that not not all of the programs with notifications settings are listed there) Thanks :)...
  9. How do I turn off just the DEFENDER NOTIFICATIONS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off just the DEFENDER NOTIFICATIONS: Hello All: I see how to turn off the REAL TIME PROTECTION but that is not what I want to do, I want to stop DEFENDER from throwing up the constant flow of Windows Defender Found Threats & is REMOVING THEM. I don't think I'm going to sites that would give me that much...
  10. How do I Turn Off Win 10 Notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I Turn Off Win 10 Notifications?: Hey! How can I disable the notifications I keep getting (and persistently showing on up my Desktop)? [img] I, myself, am pretty thorough and I really don't need these 'reminders' - whether for email or news or app updates, etc. Can't I just disable this feature...