Windows 10: How do I rid my laptop of Microsoft Paint 3D?

Discus and support How do I rid my laptop of Microsoft Paint 3D? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I want to send a photograph as an attachment in a google email Microsoft Paint 3D treats it as a "New Project." Up comes a screen with palette... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JRWQ, Feb 24, 2019.

1. JRWQ Win User

How do I rid my laptop of Microsoft Paint 3D?

When I want to send a photograph as an attachment in a google email Microsoft Paint 3D treats it as a "New Project."

Up comes a screen with palette colours, crayons tools etc. and because there is no simple option like "Send Photograph"

I have to wade through the usual swamp of Microsoft options just to send a simple photograph!

I hate this growing tendency to load computers up with all kinds of irrelevant and useless add-ons, whilst at the same time making it virtually impossible to complete a simple task quickly and efficiently.

There are no on screen alternatives like "What do you want to do?";only ones that guide you to add-ons, enhancements, and other crud that make using your computer a chore.

:)

2. microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC prior to this issue?

I understand that you are unable to launch paint 3D on your PC, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

I suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft store. Refer the follow article for troubleshooting steps to fix issues with

paint 3D

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall paint 3D using Windows PowerShell (Admin).

1. Right click on start and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage and then hit
      Enter.
    3. Reinstall Paint 3D from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 24, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I rid my laptop of Microsoft Paint 3D? - Similar Threads - rid laptop Microsoft

2. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  3. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  4. Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...: On my desktop computer, while using Paint 3D the program works fine until I save my work. it won't save, I continue getting a dialog box saying "Couldn't Save", I would like to fix this, can you help?...
  5. Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...: On my desktop computer, while using Paint 3D the program works fine until I save my work. it won't save, I continue getting a dialog box saying "Couldn't Save", I would like to fix this, can you help?...
  6. Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...

7. how do I get rid of Paint 3d & bring back just Paint?

how do I get rid of Paint 3d & bring back just Paint?: Paint 3D is hard to use. Not intuitive. No instruction, hard & cumbersome to use. Please tell me how to bring paint classic. Really really hate Paint 3D!!!...
  8. Microsoft 3d Paint

Microsoft 3d Paint: I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3d-paint/853464ec-d1b7-4bdb-ab03-343d180ebfa6
  9. How do I uninstall Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I uninstall Paint 3D: How do I uninstall Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-paint-3d/18d54472-a3d1-4ffc-8847-e7d5aee64310
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...