Windows 10: How do I rotate my camera on ASUS K52f Series

Discus and support How do I rotate my camera on ASUS K52f Series in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I rotate the camera on my lap top. It works ok in Zoom. In Microsoft Teams it is upside down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IreneRichards, May 11, 2020.

1. How do I rotate my camera on ASUS K52f Series

How do I rotate the camera on my lap top. It works ok in Zoom. In Microsoft Teams it is upside down

:)

IreneRichards, May 11, 2020
  2. Trevncee Win User

Asus K52F

Before upgrading to Windows 10 I've checked with ASUS for their opinion. They say:

Thank you for contacting ASUS Technical Support.

The most recent operating system we offer support for on this device is Windows 7, therefore I would be unable to confirm whether or not the device will run windows 10 correctly at this stage. All our drivers available for this device are listed on the weblink
    below:

K52F Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS Global

Does anyone have any experience of upgrading? Did it work?

Trevncee, May 11, 2020
  3. ASUS k52f Camera FIXED

Mbartelt you are a genious!!!

I have been working on this driver problem for a while and the sonix driver with the registry flip entry works PERFECT! I have an ASUS k52f and now my Windows 10 is Complete!!!! thank you very much for posting your solution! It is so greatly appreciated on my end and I am sure many many others!

THANKS A MILLION!

THIS WORKS! IT IS CONFIRMED!

Norsknight, May 11, 2020
  4. Loukasnr1 Win User

How do I rotate my camera on ASUS K52f Series

ASUS k52f Camera FIXED

I have solved it with Manycam. Dowload the free version at Download ManyCam free webcam effects software.
    Once installed close all other aplications that use the webcam. After starting up in Manycam you will be able to rotate and flip the camera and manyt hings more. Go back to your desired aplication..in my case skype, options, video settinghs and in camera chose Manycam virtual camera... works like a charm.

Loukasnr1, May 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I rotate my camera on ASUS K52f Series

1. How do I rotate my camera on ASUS K52f Series - Similar Threads - rotate camera ASUS

2. my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?: my laptop screen was inadvertently rotated how do I rotate back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-was-inadvertently-rotated-how/a7c175f8-9a7d-4098-b8db-1a4a8a80ceb7
  3. my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?: my laptop screen was inadvertently rotated how do I rotate back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-was-inadvertently-rotated-how/a7c175f8-9a7d-4098-b8db-1a4a8a80ceb7
  4. How To Rotate Windows Camera?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How To Rotate Windows Camera?: The internal Camera app in Windows 10 used to have a Camera Rotation feature, but Microsoft took it away, because their motto is "If it ain't broke, break it." I saw them post on here saying the users didn't need that feature because now Rotation is automatic. But I need it....
  5. Camera Rotation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Rotation: Help I have a Acer One 10 Tablet i dont use my camera much but today i wanted to use it and i have a problem with it the camera screen only will rotate to 90 Degrees and it will not do a 180 Degree so when i try to take a photo it is showing 90 degree facing the left. any...
  6. How to rotate camera outward?

How to rotate camera outward?: How do I get my HP Envy Camera on Windows 10 to rotate outward? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-rotate-camera-outward/e0155ec6-b0c3-4073-971e-80c3289aadbe
  7. Camera rotation on camera app

Camera rotation on camera app: Hi, I'm using the camera app and my webcam as a visualiser for teaching. However, as I have docked it, I need to rotate the image as the camera is upside down. There doesn't seem to be this feature available on the camera app in Windows.........any suggestions?! Many...
  8. Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series-Camera not working

Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series-Camera not working: Hi, I have an Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series laptop with Windows 10, I have tried to access the built in camera but when the camera app open it shows error:0xA00F4244no camera are attached. I contacted Asus customer service and do all there recommendation but it doesn't fix...
  9. ASUS Laptop K52f BSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Laptop K52f BSD: I upgraded my old ASUS 52F laptop in March this year from win 7 to win 10 no issues. I3, 8GB Ram, SSD HD Yesterday 14 August I upgraded to the latest Win 10 upgrades including the new Edge. since then I am in a cycle of BSD's the below are the cycle of 2 that I get...
  10. i can't rotate the camera on my bush tablet.

i can't rotate the camera on my bush tablet.: My bush tablet will not rotate from landscape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-rotate-the-camera-on-my-bush-tablet/e2b9e32b-d8cd-4eeb-8b91-68b07eea9d9a