Windows 10: How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?

Discus and support How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I rotate my video image when using conference or or skype?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KPontrelli, Apr 9, 2020.

1. How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?

How do I rotate my video image when using conference or or skype?

:)

KPontrelli, Apr 9, 2020

2. Video conference using skype

You should be able to connect a video conference call. Their site says 50 participants.

Not sure how that would work in terms of logistics, who has the floor, what is displayed on screen, etc. Also not sure how bandwidth plays into all of this.

That said the documentation says 50.

I would assume they would all have to be contacts in your Contacts book.

From their FAQ page

How do I make a call in Skype? | Skype Support

Expand section on Group Calls.

It may be easier to use this facility.

Organize conference calls on Skype with one click | Skype

It appears you basically share a link, through email, then everyone joins. Sort of like Zoom.

Watch who you share link with, don't want to get videobombed.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Video conference using skype

Hi

is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10,
    my machine is fully updated.

If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so.

Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

Regards

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 9, 2020
  4. TomBrad95 Win User

How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?

conference ohone

You can either use apps such as lync or skype to video conference call or call the first person then once connected to the first person press add call to ring someone else then you can connect to a conference.

TomBrad95, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?

1. How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype? - Similar Threads - rotate video image

2. Why is my laptop greenscreening when I go on a conference call?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop greenscreening when I go on a conference call?: My windows laptop green screens when I am on any form of video conference - the laptop seems to still be running, however I need to force shut down and reboot to restarts again - any ideas on what could be causing this and how I can resolve? This seems to happen more when I...
  3. Why is my laptop greenscreening when I go on a conference call?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop greenscreening when I go on a conference call?: My windows laptop green screens when I am on any form of video conference - the laptop seems to still be running, however I need to force shut down and reboot to restarts again - any ideas on what could be causing this and how I can resolve? This seems to happen more when I...
  4. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  5. Video conference image

Video conference image: Hello: Lately I being trying to use the camera application to take some pictures and video, but I haven't been able to find controls to zoom in or out on the frontal camera. Is this a feature that is not available for this application? Thanks....
  6. Video conference using skype

Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822
  7. Video conference using skype

in Windows 10 Support
    Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822
  8. Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls: When I am in Skype conference calls with more than perhaps 5 video streams on my Lenovo Yoga 710 14IKB, my screen flickers frequently, and sometimes I have BSODs, with the message VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I am on Windows 10 version 1909. V2 log:...
  9. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  10. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a