Windows 10: How Do I Run a Program as Administrator All the Time?

Discus and support How Do I Run a Program as Administrator All the Time? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think that I have done a method before. I am not sure. My username in Windows 10 is not Administrator, and there are no shield icons anywhere. And,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeriLoko3, Aug 1, 2020.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

How Do I Run a Program as Administrator All the Time?

I think that I have done a method before. I am not sure. My username in Windows 10 is not Administrator, and there are no shield icons anywhere. And, when I just hit Enter on a highlighted program, it is running in Administrator Mode.

For example, when I just hit Enter on a cmd.exe software, it is running in Administrator Mode. I am trying to know what I did before.

:)

DeriLoko3, Aug 1, 2020

2. How can I run Android Studio as an Administrator for all Downloads?

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to install and run Android Studio as an administrator.

1. Download the Android Studio from the recommended website.
    2. Once the download is completed locate the downloaded file.
    3. Right click on executable file (.exe) and Run as administrator to complete the installation.

If you have any difficulty in install/run the Android Studio I suggest you to get in touch with the Android Studio support.

If need further assistance in developing the applications/software, I suggest you to post your query in
    MSDN forums. We do have a dedicated support
    forums who are equipped with the resources to guide you in a right path.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 1, 2020
  3. How do I turn off 'Run as Administrator?'

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for getting back to us with required details.

• Is this issue specific to JoytoKey program?
    • What do you mean by this statement "JoytoKey will not work on a program that's running as administrator."?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 1, 2020
  4. How Do I Run a Program as Administrator All the Time?

How do I stop a Program from running as administrator?

*Original Title: administrator

How do I stop a Program from running as administrator

pattyandersonSB, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

How Do I Run a Program as Administrator All the Time?

1. How Do I Run a Program as Administrator All the Time? - Similar Threads - Run Program Administrator

2. How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?: I am trying to run a program, but it won't run if done as administrator. The box under properties is not checked, however, the program still tries to run as admin every time I attempt to open it. I've never had this issue before, how do I stop this from attempting to run as...
  3. How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?: I am trying to run a program, but it won't run if done as administrator. The box under properties is not checked, however, the program still tries to run as admin every time I attempt to open it. I've never had this issue before, how do I stop this from attempting to run as...
  4. How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I stop a Program from running as administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a Program from running as administrator?: How do I stop a Program from running as administrator? And before you say uncheck it, it's greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-program-from-running-as/ca4a09a4-22e6-463d-b5da-1590ee75a5d7
  6. How do I stop a Program from running as administrator?

How do I stop a Program from running as administrator?: How do I stop a Program from running as administrator? And before you say uncheck it, it's greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-program-from-running-as/ca4a09a4-22e6-463d-b5da-1590ee75a5d7
  7. How do I always run a program as an administrator without a prompt?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I always run a program as an administrator without a prompt?: I have a program that needs to be run as an administrator to work. Whenever I run it I get the prompt: "Do you want this app from an unknown publisher to be able to make changes to your device?" I use this program regularly and I completely trust it. As I run it often it is...
  8. How do I change program from running only with "Run As Administrator"

How do I change program from running only with "Run As Administrator": Windows 10 ver. 1803 I have an installed program on a client computer that will only launch if I "Run as Administrator" even though the user account belongs to the Administrator Group. How do I change this without having to uninstall the program? Thank you, 119230
  9. How do I change program from running only with "Run As Administrator"

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change program from running only with "Run As Administrator": I have an installed program on a client computer that will only launch if I "Run as Administrator" even though the user account belongs to the Administrator Group. How do I change this without having to uninstall the program? Thank you, 119231
  10. How do I elevate all program to run as administrator without error?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I elevate all program to run as administrator without error?: In Windows 8.1 i can easily elevate all program to run as administrator via Local Policy. in Windows 10. when i use that method most of metro apps even setting and control panel screw up because they using metro GUI instead windows GUI. 11533