Windows 10: How do I run a video disk on my HP all in one computer

Discus and support How do I run a video disk on my HP all in one computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I see the optical drive on the side of my screen and have placed the CD in the drive and closed it. the screen shows the name of the Disc Movie and E:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertHeisman, Nov 14, 2018.

1. How do I run a video disk on my HP all in one computer

I see the optical drive on the side of my screen and have placed the CD in the drive and closed it. the screen shows the name of the Disc Movie and E: put then stops. What do I do from here. I am running Windows 10 64 gb. HELP

:)

RobertHeisman, Nov 14, 2018

2. HP Disk Drive not visible

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: I would suggest you first try the Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    Method 2:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

• Right-click on the Disk Drives and click on Properties.

• Go to the Drivers Tab and Click Enable (If not enabled).

• Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Old HP computer...Will Vista install/run?

If it's not your own business here is my suggestion.

1) Tell him it's not viable and charge him $200
    2) Move up here to WI
    3) Start a business with me doing network installations
    4) We make enough money to take vacations to the Caribbean when we want.
    5) We send the people with computer problems to Geek Squad and still charge them for our "assessment" time.
    6) We have regular Board of Director meeting that involve copious amounts of beer and Prime Rib.
    7) Repeat steps 4 through 6 until we only have to do steps 4 and 6

Sound good? *Wink How do I run a video disk on my HP all in one computer ;)

Kreij, Nov 14, 2018
  4. How do I run a video disk on my HP all in one computer

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

How do I run a video disk on my HP all in one computer

1. How do I run a video disk on my HP all in one computer - Similar Threads - run video disk

2. My HP all in one Computer screen is black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP all in one Computer screen is black: I was in the middle of playing a game and the computer screen just went black. The noises stopped, the keyboard stopped lighting up but the power button and fan is still on.I have tried reseating the memory, cleaning the fan, doing a hard reset. Nothing works. I can’t get to...
  3. my all in one hp computer will only boot if I do a hard restart.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my all in one hp computer will only boot if I do a hard restart.: Screen blank after "PC Mode"message. If I unplug everything including power cord, hold power button down for 30 sec and then plug everything back in then I can turn on computer and it will run perfectly. I have tried a basic System Restore keeping files in Windows 10 but no...
  4. my all in one hp computer will only boot if I do a hard restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my all in one hp computer will only boot if I do a hard restart.: Screen blank after "PC Mode"message. If I unplug everything including power cord, hold power button down for 30 sec and then plug everything back in then I can turn on computer and it will run perfectly. I have tried a basic System Restore keeping files in Windows 10 but no...
  5. my all in one hp computer will only boot if I do a hard restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer: Hello, I am wondering if you can tell me how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer to use as a bigger monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-hp-laptop-to-my-hp-all-in-one/4dbcc374-99f1-4464-ae6a-d2cd58c4d750
  7. how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer: Hello, I am wondering if you can tell me how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer to use as a bigger monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-hp-laptop-to-my-hp-all-in-one/4dbcc374-99f1-4464-ae6a-d2cd58c4d750
  8. All in one hp computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All in one hp computer: Hi I cut on my deskstop and I press F11 until startup menu comes up. It now says Please install an operating system on your hard disk. I don't know how to do this. Please help....
  9. how do I open the cd/dvd disk drive on the back of the HP envy all-in-one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I open the cd/dvd disk drive on the back of the HP envy all-in-one?: how do I open the cd/dvd disk drive on the back of the HP envy all-in-one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-the-cddvd-disk-drive-on-the-back-of/b8e0ebb3-ab21-4a5d-9595-f111655f1414
  10. how do i switch inputs on my all in one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i switch inputs on my all in one computer: how to do I switch inputs on my all in one computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-inputs-on-my-all-in-one-computer/0d2024f1-5778-4afc-9d41-8229a8f799d3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run a disc with all in one

2. how do i run a disk on all in one

3. how to run a disk on hp all in one