Windows 10: How do I run Chromium on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I run Chromium on Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't figure out how to run Chromium on my computer any more. When I double click it, I get this window: [ATTACH] and it used to be that this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pim 2, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Pim 2 Win User

How do I run Chromium on Windows 10?

I can't figure out how to run Chromium on my computer any more.

When I double click it, I get this window:

How do I run Chromium on Windows 10? c769f5b2-0500-497d-b8e1-3c7c7692c5fc?upload=true.png

and it used to be that this window had another button, saying "Run anyway", but not any more.

So, how to run this one now?

(Please note that I'm not asking about Microsoft Edge. This is about Chromium, as evident from the popup window saying "Unknown publisher"...)

:)

Pim 2, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Oct 25, 2019
  4. How do I run Chromium on Windows 10?

how to uninstall the chromium off the window 10?

Hi Mal,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Do you get any error while you try to uninstall the chromium browser?

• How did you install the chromium browser? Is it through Windows store/third party website/any other source?

• Does the issue persist only while you try to uninstall the chromium browser/ any other programs?
    Until you reply back to us, you may follow the below suggestions and check if you are able to uninstall the chromium browser.

Follow the below steps if you have installed the chromium browser through the setup file or through the other source.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, and select
      Programs and features.

• Here you will be able to see the list of programs installed in your computer.

• Right click on the program which you would like to uninstall and click
      Uninstall.
    If you have downloaded the chromium browser through the Windows store, open the Start menu, type chromium in the search bar, right click on the chromium browser from the search bar results and click on uninstall.

THIRD PARTY LINK DISCLAIMER

Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software
    can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I run Chromium on Windows 10?

1. How do I run Chromium on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - run Chromium

2. How can I move a song from my Itunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I move a song from my Itunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung...: How can I move a song from my iTunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung Music library on my Galaxy S10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-a-song-from-my-itunes-library-on-my/6648df12-acf7-4492-9118-21a1bcff9963
  3. How can I move a song from my Itunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I move a song from my Itunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung...: How can I move a song from my iTunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung Music library on my Galaxy S10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-a-song-from-my-itunes-library-on-my/6648df12-acf7-4492-9118-21a1bcff9963
  4. How can I move a song from my Itunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  6. Chromium chrlauncher runs in the background

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium chrlauncher runs in the background: Is there a reason for chrlauncher running in the background after it has done it's job? Even after Chromium is closed? I looked in chrlauncher.ini for a setting to keep it from minimizing to the tray, but nothing in there seems to apply. 179647
  7. New Chromium Edge running 29 tasks??

in Browsers and Email
    New Chromium Edge running 29 tasks??: I only had 3 tabs open, (one of the tabs to businessinsider dot com) trying to watch a video on business insider, and the video was buffering big time. I looked at task manager and there are 29 instances of Edge running! Is that normal? 163157
  8. I can't install the new Edge Chromium on my laptop, I'm running version 1903 and I think it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't install the new Edge Chromium on my laptop, I'm running version 1903 and I think it...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/x9m27e74v6a51.png?width=723&format=png&auto=webp&s=c720193a5f1e9626831fe4d8d3cf20f0357281e6 submitted by /u/Ali-10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hp6meb/i_cant_install_the_new_edge_chromium_on_my_laptop/
  9. How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge updates will be tied with Windows Update, starting with the release candidate, It will not allow you to use the older version or Legacy version of Edge anymore. Any attempt will launch the Chromium version of Edge. However, [...] This post How...
  10. Microsoft to help Chromium browsers run better on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to help Chromium browsers run better on Windows 10: Microsoft today confirmed that the software giant is reworking its Edge browser so that it will be based on the Chromium open source project and use Blink rendering engine which powers highly-used web browsers like Google Chrome. Microsoft is recreating the Edge browser...