Windows 10: How do i run FRST.64

Discus and support How do i run FRST.64 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanted to scam my PC using FRST.64 and after i scan it, it keeps telling me for Fixlist which i don't really know about.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hamza ahmed7, Feb 17, 2024.

  1. How do i run FRST.64


    I wanted to scam my PC using FRST.64 and after i scan it, it keeps telling me for Fixlist which i don't really know about.

    :)
     
    Hamza ahmed7, Feb 17, 2024
    #1
  2. trt740 Win User

    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

    Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

    can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best
     
    trt740, Feb 17, 2024
    #2
  3. _AW_ Win User
    Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

    Did you intentionally install the known PUA Restoro? If not, I suggest you uninstall it before proceeding with the FRST instructions.

    If you want to keep it let me know and I'll adjust the following Fixlist.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    • Download Fixlist.txt to the folder FRST64 is in
    • Run FRST and press Fix
    • The computer will restart to complete the fix
    Please upload and share the Fixlog.
     
  4. Callender Win User

    How do i run FRST.64

    Help remove remenats in FarBar FRST  

    All I can suggest is manual removal by force if necessary. (With backup)
    How do i run FRST.64 383353d1673698963t-help-remove-remenats-farbar-frst-registry-seeker-ultra-virus-killer.jpg
     
    Callender, Feb 17, 2024
    #4
Thema:

How do i run FRST.64

Loading...
  1. How do i run FRST.64 - Similar Threads - run FRST

  2. How to run React app in Visual Studio Code

    in Windows 10 News
    How to run React app in Visual Studio Code: [ATTACH]You can develop and run React applications directly in Visual Studio Code. You do not need a separate development environment inside VS Code, but you do need Node.js and a React project to get started. In this post, we will see how you can run a React app in Visual...
  3. Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running: [ATTACH]If you are working with Active Directory through PowerShell and see an error such as Unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running, the problem is usually not with the PowerShell command itself. Windows is trying to locate a domain...
  4. How to run Mistral with Ollama on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to run Mistral with Ollama on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Running a large language model on your PC is much simpler now than it was a year ago. With Ollama, you don’t have to set up Python, download lots of dependencies, or manually load model weights. After installation, downloading and running Mistral just takes one...
  5. Run dialog not opening, showing, or working in Windows 11 [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Run dialog not opening, showing, or working in Windows 11 [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users have reported that the Run dialog box is not opening, showing, or working on their Windows 11/10 PCs. For some users, the Win+R hotkey to open the Run dialog is not working. For other users, they can’t find or access the Run dialog using the Start menu,...
  6. Hi Ramesh,I kindly need your assistance.I need the fixlist.txt.I have already run the FRST...

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Ramesh,I kindly need your assistance.I need the fixlist.txt.I have already run the FRST...: https://1drv.ms/f/c/0abf9a361e497d3c/Eq8dXB70OW5ImDQXVXAnwzkBcT8zHc6BjVbrXU0o5YXFBA?e=KW9g3X https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-rameshi-kindly-need-your-assistancei-need-the/a48976f9-557a-4896-bd3d-7f9040bb06c6
  7. Hi Ramesh,I kindly need your assistance.I need the fixlist.txt.I have already run the FRST...

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Ramesh,I kindly need your assistance.I need the fixlist.txt.I have already run the FRST...: https://1drv.ms/f/c/0abf9a361e497d3c/Eq8dXB70OW5ImDQXVXAnwzkBcT8zHc6BjVbrXU0o5YXFBA?e=KW9g3X https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-rameshi-kindly-need-your-assistancei-need-the/a48976f9-557a-4896-bd3d-7f9040bb06c6
  8. Hi Ramesh,I kindly need your assistance.I need the fixlist.txt.I have already run the FRST...

    in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi Ramesh,I kindly need your assistance.I need the fixlist.txt.I have already run the FRST...: https://1drv.ms/f/c/0abf9a361e497d3c/Eq8dXB70OW5ImDQXVXAnwzkBcT8zHc6BjVbrXU0o5YXFBA?e=KW9g3X https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-rameshi-kindly-need-your-assistancei-need-the/a48976f9-557a-4896-bd3d-7f9040bb06c6
  9. How do i run FRST.64

    in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i run FRST.64: I wanted to scam my PC using FRST.64 and after i scan it, it keeps telling me for Fixlist which i don't really know about. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-run-frst64/04a28953-2633-42c6-93f3-d342232afae3
  10. How do i run FRST.64

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i run FRST.64: I wanted to scam my PC using FRST.64 and after i scan it, it keeps telling me for Fixlist which i don't really know about. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-run-frst64/04a28953-2633-42c6-93f3-d342232afae3