Windows 10: How do I save a photo attachment to desktop in windows 10?

Discus and support How do I save a photo attachment to desktop in windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I save a photo attached to an email on my desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bettegreenstein, Oct 26, 2020.

1. How do I save a photo attachment to desktop in windows 10?

How do I save a photo attached to an email on my desktop?

:)

bettegreenstein, Oct 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Opening and Saving email attachments in WINDOWS 10

Hi Christine,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I understand you want to change the save location of the downloaded attachments of the Mail App. I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue. You can save the file either of two ways:

1. Click the attached file's generic thumbnail icon. When the thumbnail shows a miniature of the attached file, right-click it and choose Save.

2. Right-click the attached file and choose Download form the pop-up menu. When the download completes, the generic thumbnails fill in with photos representing the newly downloaded files. Choose a storage area to receive the
    saved file.

File Explorer's Save As window appears, shown here, ready for you to save the file in your
    Documents folder. To save

it someplace else, choose any folder listed along the Save

As window's left edge. Or, click the words This PC, also on the window's left edge, and begin browsing to the folder that should receive the file. To save an attached file, right-click it, choose
    Save or Download from the pop-up menu, choose a location to save the file, and click the
    Save button.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 26, 2020
  4. How do I save a photo attachment to desktop in windows 10?

Trouble saving & attaching from websites

Hello,

As you are facing issues with attaching documents and photos to Emails and save pictures on your device we will help you with this issue.

Lets us the try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue.

• Try to attach different documents types and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to attach the documents on Internet Explorer and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to use Microsoft account, log-in to Outlook.com account, attach the documents and check if the issue persists.

To save the pictures, I suggest you to download the different file types like .txt, .pdf etc. and check if the same issue persists with saving them.

Try the above and update the status of this issue to identify what is causing the issue and assist you further accordingly.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I save a photo attachment to desktop in windows 10?

1. How do I save a photo attachment to desktop in windows 10? - Similar Threads - save photo attachment

2. How do I save it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save it as an attachment: How do I save it as an attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-it-as-an-attachment/3a03a31a-f440-4518-81e6-9e0439e50093
  3. How do I save it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I save it as an attachment: How do I save it as an attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-it-as-an-attachment/3a03a31a-f440-4518-81e6-9e0439e50093
  4. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?: I have moved Photos in the past to my desktop, but Photos doesn't seem to want to give me the option any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....
  5. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?: I have moved Photos in the past to my desktop, but Photos doesn't seem to want to give me the option any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....
  6. How do I save to PDF Yahoo email with attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I save to PDF Yahoo email with attachments: Save to PDF saves all text, including active links. Attachments, such as mp3s, are not included - only their icons. Can this be accomplished without Outlook or 3rd party apps? Note : Downloading the mp3 attachments works fine - I'd also like to archive them with their...
  7. How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email

How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email: How do I access my photos in the photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-photos-in-photos-app-in-windows-10/c54ec09e-9926-4566-8874-3a7838310c9a
  8. How Do I Move a Picture Saved on my Desktop to Windows 10 Photos?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Move a Picture Saved on my Desktop to Windows 10 Photos?: Photo Gallery used to save all pictures to itself if I downloaded them to my desktop. I just downloaded a picture from an email to my desktop, and it doesn't appear in Photos. I tried dragging it over, tried changing Settings (nothing relevant), and now I'm stuck. Searched...
  9. How do I downsize photos after they are attached

How do I downsize photos after they are attached: There should be a way to reduce image size after attaching photos while composing an email. Right? Using Email app in windows 10 (and Hotmail)...
  10. How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos: Hi please excuse my complete ignorance, since downloading my " free windows 10 " I cant see how to download / save any fotos...when I try to a window opens giving my just the option of "windows picture viewer" but that doesnt seem to be installed, just an app for "photos" and...