Windows 10: how do i save a picture from my email to my computer/

Discus and support how do i save a picture from my email to my computer/ in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I save a picture from my emal to my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DiannaVines, Nov 26, 2018.

1. how do i save a picture from my email to my computer/

how do I save a picture from my emal to my computer

:)

DiannaVines, Nov 26, 2018

2. save emailed pictures

How do I save an e-mailed picture, I was trying to save as screen picture but I don't know where the picture was saved. I save as footprint and it will show on the footprint application.

jorgevargasmedina, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Why are pictures I download showing up on my desktop and some pictures I don't know who they are being saved on my computer?

Hello,

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• From where are you trying to download and save the Pictures?
    • While saving the Pictures are you not prompted to save in a particular location?
    I suggest you to check in the Downloads folder and check if they exist there.

• Press Windows + E keys and select Downloads
      in the left side Navigation bar and check if the downloaded Pictures exists there.
    Please post to us with more information and results to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 26, 2018
  4. how do i save a picture from my email to my computer/

Saving pictures from email

I'm trying to save pictures from my email. I'm usually computer savy, but I'm stumped. Whenever I try saving a picture from my email I right click and all that pops up is the word "copy" so I clicked but when I went into my picture folder "paste" is grayed
    out. HELP!!!

RebeccaTom, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

how do i save a picture from my email to my computer/

1. how do i save a picture from my email to my computer/ - Similar Threads - save picture email

2. Not Able to Save Picture on my Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Save Picture on my Computer: I'm trying to "Save Image As" on a picture on the internet. It will not save in JPG or PNG form. They are not available on the explorer screen. It is saved as a file my computer doesn't recognize. When the Explorer appeaars to save the image, the storage goes directly into...
  3. Not Able to Save Picture on my Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Able to Save Picture on my Computer: I'm trying to "Save Image As" on a picture on the internet. It will not save in JPG or PNG form. They are not available on the explorer screen. It is saved as a file my computer doesn't recognize. When the Explorer appeaars to save the image, the storage goes directly into...
  4. How do I take my email address and picture off my boyfriends computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I take my email address and picture off my boyfriends computer?: I signed onto Bing on his computer with my Microsoft account. I signed off Bing, Somehow my email and picture is now the administrator. It still says his name on the computer but now it my email and picture as adminstrator. I even removed his computer off my devices....
  5. How do I take my email address and picture off my boyfriends computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I take my email address and picture off my boyfriends computer?: I signed onto Bing on his computer with my Microsoft account. I signed off Bing, Somehow my email and picture is now the administrator. It still says his name on the computer but now it my email and picture as adminstrator. I even removed his computer off my devices....
  6. How do I take my email address and picture off my boyfriends computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  8. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  9. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. How do I email a picture from my printer/copier?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I email a picture from my printer/copier?: Hi there. How do I send an email with a photo I have on my printer/scanner? I have typed the email and clicked on import but I'm stuck there. Can anyone help this dummy? lol Thanks, Dan...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I say my picture from my email