Windows 10: How do I save all files in OneDrive to the cloud

Discus and support How do I save all files in OneDrive to the cloud in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of my files in OneDrive are not shown as saved in the cloud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnCrim, Mar 13, 2019.

1. AnnCrim Win User

How do I save all files in OneDrive to the cloud

All of my files in OneDrive are not shown as saved in the cloud

:)

AnnCrim, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Win32Guy Win User

OneDrive: AutoSave does not save Documents directory to cloud

If the OneDrive Auto save settings are enabled, the Documents & Pictures folders are redirected here:

C:\Users\%username%\OneDrive\Documents

C:\Users\%username%\OneDrive\Pictures

Anything saved in the above location is automatically synced to the cloud, assuming that OneDrive client is started/running.

Win32Guy, Mar 13, 2019
  3. cathy Win User
    OneDrive says 235 GB in cloud but no files stored

It allows me to directly work with what is in the cloud and not worry about syncing. I have seen it suggested elsewhere and have not seen warnings. But I am quite new to OneDrive.

cathy, Mar 13, 2019
  4. S.D.K Win User

File History & OneDrive on Demand

I know that "files on demand" aren't saved on my computer. However, I still have the following problems:

• After starting a new File History backup from scratch (as suggested in the first response) the majority of my Onedrive , including almost all files that are marked as "Always Keep on this Device" are not backed up.
    • Even for files marked as "Files on Demand" - surely File History should be able to back them up anyway? The whole point of a good backup system is that you have copies of files in multiple places (and OneDrive's cloud system only counts as 1). The creation
      of the file history would be download heavy as it copies every file to my backup device, but after that it should only have to download single files as changes are made.

S.D.K, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I save all files in OneDrive to the cloud - Similar Threads - save files OneDrive

2. how do I save locally and not with onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I save locally and not with onedrive?: I have uninstalled OneDrive and it still continues to save everything in OneDrive. I deleted a OneDrive file thinking that would help and lost my desktop. unfortunately, I had to permanently delete that so I'm assuming that's gone for good....
  3. how do I save locally and not with onedrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I save locally and not with onedrive?: I have uninstalled OneDrive and it still continues to save everything in OneDrive. I deleted a OneDrive file thinking that would help and lost my desktop. unfortunately, I had to permanently delete that so I'm assuming that's gone for good....
  4. OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud: I basically just lost a ton of files, I reboot, gets a couple new prompts I click past - which I presumed was yet another update which is why I didn't bother to read it closely.Fortunately I just reinstalled and have a backup of most files, so I have a backup. But I did loose...
  5. OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud: I basically just lost a ton of files, I reboot, gets a couple new prompts I click past - which I presumed was yet another update which is why I didn't bother to read it closely.Fortunately I just reinstalled and have a backup of most files, so I have a backup. But I did loose...
  6. OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I get rid of OneDrive and save all the documents in it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of OneDrive and save all the documents in it?: I really cant stand OneDrive and Im full now. I really didn't want this but now it seems like some files are on it. How do I get that files that are only on it (and know which ones they are) and transfer to my computers harddrive and then delete or shut down OneDrive...
  8. I do not want ANYTHING saved to the cloud. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not want ANYTHING saved to the cloud. How do I do that?: How do I stop this 'one drive' nonsense from backing up to the 'cloud'? I do not trust it and do not want any of my information going to the 'cloud' whatever the hell that is!....
  9. I do not want ANYTHING saved to the cloud. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not want ANYTHING saved to the cloud. How do I do that?: How do I stop this 'one drive' nonsense from backing up to the 'cloud'? I do not trust it and do not want any of my information going to the 'cloud' whatever the hell that is!....
  10. onedrive, how do I assign all cloud capacity to single onedrive accessable to any user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive, how do I assign all cloud capacity to single onedrive accessable to any user: I have 1 tb of storage available with my Office 365 account. How do I make this all available for a single one drive account accessible to all users...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive save to cloud

2. onedrive save all

3. does one drive save stuff in the cloud

4. one drive save on pc and cloud,
  5. how to save onedrive files in cloud,
  6. how to save outlook data to 1tb onedrive storage,
  7. when i save a file on onedrive is it automatically uploaded to cloud,
  8. how to save to cloud drive,
  9. are one drive documents local and in the cloud,
  10. save files to cloud,
  11. why cant you override existing files when trying to save to onedrive,