Windows 10: how do I save an email address

Discus and support how do I save an email address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I save an email address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DAVIDHOWARD6, Oct 3, 2018.

1. how do I save an email address

how do I save an email address

:)

DAVIDHOWARD6, Oct 3, 2018
  2. kimstrom Win User

Cannot save email address from Mail app to People app

I am trying to add an email address from an existing email from the Windows 10 Mail app to the Windows 10 People app. I click the email adress, click OPEN CONTACT, click SAVE. It does not save. Instead, it opens my list of contacts and asks me to "Choose a contact". I have to be able to save new contacts from my emails I receive. Does anyone have a solution?

kimstrom, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User

I thought that it wasn't saving once too, but it turned out the next time one drive sync'd my system(at least I guess it was this) I was in my people app the next day.

Cliff S, Oct 3, 2018
  4. kimstrom Win User

I guess you are not understanding what is happening. Syncing is not the problem. I have a lot of emails that came into the MAIL app. The people who sent me those emails are NOT in my list of contacts. I do not want to re-type their email address into the PEOPLE app. As I am viewing the email of the person I want to save, I click their name, I click OPEN CONTACT because that is the only option offered. It opens the PEOPLE app. It has an icon of a disk (I am assuming that is to save) and the 3 ellipse which do nothing but raise it and the disk icon up 1 down and then if I click it again it goes down 1 line. So, I click the SAVE (disk icon). Instead of saving, it opens my existing list of contacts with a message at the top that says "Choose a Contact". I really think it is a bug. These 2 apps are very poorly designed. I am very frustrated.

kimstrom, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. how do I save an email address - Similar Threads - save email address

2. how do I change my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  3. how do I change my email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  4. how do I change my email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How do I delete an email auto address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  6. How do I delete an email auto address?

How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  7. How do I delete an autofill email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  8. How do I delete an autofill email address?

How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  9. How do I change my email address?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change my email address?: Hi there, I feel like editing my email address, can somebody help? Best Regards, Tyeberg. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/7e03ece7-ac34-4086-b2bd-0a45b284c080
  10. How do i change my email address ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i change my email address ?: I was hacked and someone is trying to extort money from me. How do I change my email with them knowing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/e94d7e78-6c4c-423d-a330-585ecfcfb278

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i save an email address