Windows 10: How do I 'save as' on a link from a webpage when using Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I 'save as' on a link from a webpage when using Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've tried right clicking, but it just downloads the document again. It's most frustrating! I'm using Chrome, and cannot alter this as it is on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chemistryteacherKL, Sep 3, 2019.

1. How do I 'save as' on a link from a webpage when using Windows 10?

I've tried right clicking, but it just downloads the document again. It's most frustrating! I'm using Chrome, and cannot alter this as it is on a network computer. Thanks.

:)

chemistryteacherKL, Sep 3, 2019

2. web pg saving

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if webpage is not saved properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1 suggestion was ctrl s the n ctrl a", how exactly have you tried to used the keyboard command for saving the webpages?

I suggest you to follow the steps to save the webpage on the computer and check if it helps.

1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Right click on the webpage link and then click on Save target as
    and then save the webpage.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2019
  4. How do I 'save as' on a link from a webpage when using Windows 10?

web pg saving

the command " save target as " does not appear anywhere on my screen

I get very very slow page movement nd a whirring icon on screen

I think it might be good idea to uninstall and rinstall eplorer .. I also run google chrome on my pc , could this be a problem if explorer is reinstalled ? altern . explanation is poor broadband connexion but service proveder have told me that signal is
    good.

**** w do I reinstatall expl. please ? thanks , Edward.

edoloughlin, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

How do I 'save as' on a link from a webpage when using Windows 10?

1. How do I 'save as' on a link from a webpage when using Windows 10? - Similar Threads - 'save as' link

2. Share webpages using Link to Windows not available anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share webpages using Link to Windows not available anymore: The below feature of Phone Link is not available anymore:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/share-webpages-using-link-to-windows-194de22a-aad7-417d-857a-4e8eed1ab5e9Use case scenario:Android device Android 13 connected to Windows 11 Build 22631.3155 via Phone Link....
  3. Share webpages using Link to Windows not available anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share webpages using Link to Windows not available anymore: The below feature of Phone Link is not available anymore:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/share-webpages-using-link-to-windows-194de22a-aad7-417d-857a-4e8eed1ab5e9Use case scenario:Android device Android 13 connected to Windows 11 Build 22631.3155 via Phone Link....
  4. How Do I Stop Internet Explorer Opening When I Use a Link From a Website?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Stop Internet Explorer Opening When I Use a Link From a Website?: For example, on The Steam Game Forums, if someone posts a link to an external site, a page on Steam opens with a caution that I'm leaving the Steam Forums and when I proceed, an Internet Explorer window opens, instead of a Microsoft Edge Window. How can I change this so that...
  5. How Do I Stop Internet Explorer Opening When I Use a Link From a Website?

How Do I Stop Internet Explorer Opening When I Use a Link From a Website?: For example, on The Steam Game Forums, if someone posts a link to an external site, a page on Steam opens with a caution that I'm leaving the Steam Forums and when I proceed, an Internet Explorer window opens, instead of a Microsoft Edge Window. How can I change this so that...
  6. webpage unblocking? - how to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webpage unblocking? - how to do: Web Page Blocked!The page cannot be displayed. Please contact the administrator for additional information.URL: mycams.camsonline.com/Client IP: 49.37.153.185Attack ID: 20000022Message ID: 067921757144Date/Time: 11/26/2021, 11:45:57 AMEmail to : *** Email address is removed...
  7. webpage unblocking? - how to do

webpage unblocking? - how to do: Web Page Blocked!The page cannot be displayed. Please contact the administrator for additional information.URL: mycams.camsonline.com/Client IP: 49.37.153.185Attack ID: 20000022Message ID: 067921757144Date/Time: 11/26/2021, 11:45:57 AMEmail to : *** Email address is removed...
  8. webpage unblocking? - how to do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. in windows 10 how do put a shortcut to a webpage. The webpage was saved in my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    in windows 10 how do put a shortcut to a webpage. The webpage was saved in my...: How do I put a shortcut to a webpage on my desktop. the web address in in my bookmarks. When I try to highlight the web address and drag it to the desktop. The message is access denied...
  10. How to save webpage to desktop in Edge-Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How to save webpage to desktop in Edge-Windows 10: Hi to all, I am trying to figure out how to save (create shortcut) to the desktop in Edge? Thank you in advance for any insight! 10918

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save website to desktop

2. save websites to desktop in edge

3. how to do save as link on a windows phone