Windows 10: how do i save images without a right click mouse button

Discus and support how do i save images without a right click mouse button in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I save when my right mouse button doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephenSIlva2, Dec 12, 2018.

1. how do i save images without a right click mouse button

how do I save when my right mouse button doesn't work

:)

StephenSIlva2, Dec 12, 2018

2. right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 12, 2018
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

how do i save images without a right click mouse button

mouse right button

Hi Leong,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue occurred. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Is it
      malfunctioning only
      to Office applications?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the issue was caused by a
    corrupted system files
    or by the
    hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. Kindly perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Update drivers.

Updating the drivers will make sure that your device will be
    working fine and
    compatible
    with your current Operating System version. To update your
    drivers, click here.

Method 2: Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Running the
    troubleshooter
    will
    automatically troubleshoot
    any issue that will be detected. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      troubleshooter.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 4:
    Run DISM Tool.  

DISM
    will
    restore any Corrupted System Image
    that causes the
    issues
    on your icons and applications. To perform
    DISM, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your laptop, computer, or the hardware
    manufacturer for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

how do i save images without a right click mouse button

1. how do i save images without a right click mouse button - Similar Threads - save images without

2. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me*** Moved from...
  3. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me*** Moved from...
  4. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmdcommand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmdcommand: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me...
  5. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.: Hello, I need help regarding to this.While working on my HP Laptop workstation 3G i am facing the issue frequently that the left click button of my mouse or Touchpad not working until I click the right click button firstly. That happens many times to me. The issue I am facing...
  6. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.: Hello, I need help regarding to this.While working on my HP Laptop workstation 3G i am facing the issue frequently that the left click button of my mouse or Touchpad not working until I click the right click button firstly. That happens many times to me. The issue I am facing...
  7. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse?: So something broke inside of the right side of my mouse making it to where I can’t right click on anything anymore. Is it possible to somehow map the right-click function to another button on my mouse (since there are two extra buttons on the side)? submitted by...
  9. Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working

in Browsers and Email
    Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working: Hi, Hopefully sometime in the near future the developer's of edge browser will give us more option's when using a mouse, such as back. David *Sad 55834
  10. Mouse Right Button Click Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Right Button Click Problem: Hi there, In the last couple of weeks I have a problem with my mouse right button (doesn't matter which mouse I use - Pad, USB, etc). When clicking on certain files, such as images, pdf, text files or ms-office files, instead of firing the menu, windows explorer resets...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save images with no mouse

2. save image without right click

3. save image without righ click

4. save images without right click