Windows 10: How do i save my files while doing Media Tool

Discus and support How do i save my files while doing Media Tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI was given the steps below on how to restore files incase any are corrupt as my PC keeps crashingyou need to open the downloaded:- Now launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrzej Dziubek, Feb 2, 2023.

1. How do i save my files while doing Media Tool

HelloI was given the steps below on how to restore files incase any are corrupt as my PC keeps crashingyou need to open the downloaded:- Now launch Media creation tool and click on "Accept".:- Now you will get two options, "Upgrade this PC now" and "Create installation media".:- Please click on "Upgrade this PC now".On the Ready to install page, make sure Keep personal files and apps have been checked.Then click Install and just follow the prompt.Windows 10 will restart your device several times, and lead you to the lock screen. Depending on the options you set, it will keep all your files, ap

:)

Andrzej Dziubek, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Media/File Server on the cheap

Hey guys,

My PC is currently filling up and i have 4 HDDs.

I use my PC as a media server as well as a gaming rig.

What I want/need to do is build an external enclosure/rig that is cheap money wise and effective as a file/media server that is DNLA compliant. It would be nice to be able to run my Usenet through it and control it via web interface and remote connect. I would use Linux if a step by step guide is available for setting up the DNLA server and such as well.

This is my first foray into this field of PCs. Help please! ^_^

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Feb 2, 2023
  4. davidhk Win User

How do i save my files while doing Media Tool

Media Creation Tool used -what to do with it now?

Depending on HOW did you use the Tool.
    If you downloaded the tool , and selected Upgrade this PC now, and proceeded to install Windows 10,then I would suggest that you open the exe file again and select Create installation media for another PC.
    Download the ISO file and save it to an external hard drive. Burn it to a bootable media (DVD or USB). If things went badly and you need to reinstall, you'll have the media to do so.

If you already have the above done, then delete it.

davidhk, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

How do i save my files while doing Media Tool

1. How do i save my files while doing Media Tool - Similar Threads - save files while

2. how do i get to my saved files on windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get to my saved files on windows 8.1: how do i find my saved files on windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-my-saved-files-on-windows-81/4afe04c7-9456-45f3-bf24-341b5af3539e
  3. how do i get to my saved files on windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get to my saved files on windows 8.1: how do i find my saved files on windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-my-saved-files-on-windows-81/4afe04c7-9456-45f3-bf24-341b5af3539e
  4. How do i save my files while doing Media Tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i save my files while doing Media Tool: HelloI was given the steps below on how to restore files incase any are corrupt as my PC keeps crashingyou need to open the downloaded:- Now launch Media creation tool and click on "Accept".:- Now you will get two options, "Upgrade this PC now" and "Create installation...
  5. How do i save my files while doing Media Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i save my files while doing Media Tool: HelloI was given the steps below on how to restore files incase any are corrupt as my PC keeps crashingyou need to open the downloaded:- Now launch Media creation tool and click on "Accept".:- Now you will get two options, "Upgrade this PC now" and "Create installation...
  6. How do I save wav files to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save wav files to desktop?: I am a new windows user and I cannot figure out how to save wav files on my desktop. Every time I attempt it, it creates a link to the song. I purchased this computer specifically to organize my client's music and remove it from my mac but I can't figure this out. Any ideas?...
  7. How do I save wav files to desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I save wav files to desktop?: I am a new windows user and I cannot figure out how to save wav files on my desktop. Every time I attempt it, it creates a link to the song. I purchased this computer specifically to organize my client's music and remove it from my mac but I can't figure this out. Any ideas?...
  8. How do I save files in a certain place?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I save files in a certain place?: So I very recently asked this same question and it was solved but now I'm having a little trouble again. Since I updated Microsoft Edge, I'm not able to save files in a certain place when first downloaded. I would have to wait till it's downloaded and then move it into my...
  9. If I have a book saved but now I want to save this file by section how do I do this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I have a book saved but now I want to save this file by section how do I do this?: How I divide a 235 page file into individual sections then save to new folder in pdf format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-a-book-saved-but-now-i-want-to-save-this/3f1a9934-b459-4811-908f-3ea66e03636e"
  10. HOW do i save my battery ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW do i save my battery ?: my laptop is around 3 years, but gives me only half hour unplugged, the remaining time shown is always wrong. this my battery report. battery_report.html Processing...x [img] [img] 61131