Windows 10: How do i save my games to PC

Discus and support How do i save my games to PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home edition V1903. i seen a spot saying saved games. know how do I do I? save save to it?? I guess it something from windows 7... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WaldoBrownlee1, Jun 21, 2020.

1. How do i save my games to PC

I have windows 10 home edition V1903.

i seen a spot saying saved games. know how do I do I? save save to it?? I guess it something from windows 7 because windows 10 still incorporates in it's OS. now how do i save to it??

:)

WaldoBrownlee1, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game doesn’t save the progress made on your account, I suggest to follow the steps given below.

• Please navigate to:
      C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages.
    • Under Packages folder, locate the file
      Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame
      and move it to some other location.
    • Relaunch your game and see if you can save the game progress.

If you still face the same issue, I suggest to post your query on
      Forza Forums.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 21, 2020
  3. games do not save on windows 10

Hi Nasribrahim,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

• How are you trying to play or save games?
    • What happens when you try to save?
    • What and all steps have you tried?
    Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 21, 2020
  4. How do i save my games to PC

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

How do i save my games to PC

1. How do i save my games to PC - Similar Threads - save games

2. My games on steam are unable to save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games on steam are unable to save.: For Persona 4 and Persona 3, it says, 'Save Failed.' For Risk of Rain 2, I have to start a new profile every time I open the game. In Payday 2, it says the save is corrupted. I've only encountered these issues after upgrading to Windows 11. I have tried everything, from...
  3. My games on steam are unable to save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games on steam are unable to save.: For Persona 4 and Persona 3, it says, 'Save Failed.' For Risk of Rain 2, I have to start a new profile every time I open the game. In Payday 2, it says the save is corrupted. I've only encountered these issues after upgrading to Windows 11. I have tried everything, from...
  4. Changing the save path in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the save path in games: I've installed old games into my external hard drive but the games put the save files in my documents folder in my local drive.Is there a way to change the save path for these games. I want the save folder to be in the same folder as the other game files which are on the...
  5. Changing the save path in games

Changing the save path in games: I've installed old games into my external hard drive but the games put the save files in my documents folder in my local drive.Is there a way to change the save path for these games. I want the save folder to be in the same folder as the other game files which are on the...
  6. battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game

battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game: I have a gamang laptop: every time I try to play games while my battery charging and charger plugin after few minute into the game: the my laptop goes into maximum power save mode and stops charging after that. please help?...
  7. battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game: I have a gamang laptop: every time I try to play games while my battery charging and charger plugin after few minute into the game: the my laptop goes into maximum power save mode and stops charging after that. please help?...
  8. How to stop Saved Games folder from appearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Saved Games folder from appearing?: Hello, i have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 Home. When i download a new app a folder named Saved Games appears in the location of the Desktop. When i try to remove it, it appears after downloading an app again. I don't want this folder to be on my Desktop so i am searching...
  9. How to stop Saved Games folder from appearing?

How to stop Saved Games folder from appearing?: Hello, i have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 Home. When i download a new app a folder named Saved Games appears in the location of the Desktop. When i try to remove it, it appears after downloading an app again. I don't want this folder to be on my Desktop so i am searching...
  10. Hi Microsoft I accidentally did save and reset on my gaming pc and I have a cloud but it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi Microsoft I accidentally did save and reset on my gaming pc and I have a cloud but it...: Why do I have to do this part idk what’s it’s for https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-accidentally-did-save-and-reset-on/d489567d-3485-45ce-82dd-2d32cfd128e5