Windows 10: How do i save my games to PC

Discus and support How do i save my games to PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home edition V1903. i seen a spot saying saved games. know how do I do I? save save to it?? I guess it something from windows 7... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WaldoBrownlee1, Jun 21, 2020.

1. How do i save my games to PC

I have windows 10 home edition V1903.

i seen a spot saying saved games. know how do I do I? save save to it?? I guess it something from windows 7 because windows 10 still incorporates in it's OS. now how do i save to it??

:)

WaldoBrownlee1, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game doesn’t save the progress made on your account, I suggest to follow the steps given below.

• Please navigate to:
      C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages.
    • Under Packages folder, locate the file
      Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame
      and move it to some other location.
    • Relaunch your game and see if you can save the game progress.

If you still face the same issue, I suggest to post your query on
      Forza Forums.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 21, 2020
  3. games do not save on windows 10

Hi Nasribrahim,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

• How are you trying to play or save games?
    • What happens when you try to save?
    • What and all steps have you tried?
    Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 21, 2020
  4. How do i save my games to PC

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

How do i save my games to PC

1. How do i save my games to PC - Similar Threads - save games

2. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b
  3. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b
  4. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing: A few days ago, I researched if my Saved Games folder was safe to be moved from drive to drive because I couldn't uphold the storage with windows and that folder on one drive. I used an online tutorial of right clicking the properties folder and changing the default locations...
  6. Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing

Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing: A few days ago, I researched if my Saved Games folder was safe to be moved from drive to drive because I couldn't uphold the storage with windows and that folder on one drive. I used an online tutorial of right clicking the properties folder and changing the default locations...
  7. Stupid auto backup saved my game files without my permission. I was able to get them back....

Stupid auto backup saved my game files without my permission. I was able to get them back....: I downloaded all the files off of onedrive. At least what was there. Why they were not still with my game makes no sense. And now i don't no how to add them back into the game data.Thanks for ruining my game onedrive. POS. Any help appreciated. Sooner i can get onedrive off...
  8. Stupid auto backup saved my game files without my permission. I was able to get them back....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid auto backup saved my game files without my permission. I was able to get them back....: I downloaded all the files off of onedrive. At least what was there. Why they were not still with my game makes no sense. And now i don't no how to add them back into the game data.Thanks for ruining my game onedrive. POS. Any help appreciated. Sooner i can get onedrive off...
  9. Stupid auto backup saved my game files without my permission. I was able to get them back....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Games are automatically saving to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, even though I've...

Games are automatically saving to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, even though I've...: Hi,I don't want my games to be saving to the onedrive folder, partly because I don't want files being uploaded to the cloud but also for general housekeeping of my PC folders.It seems a lot of games have default save location to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, so when I...