Windows 10: How do i save my games to PC

Discus and support How do i save my games to PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home edition V1903. i seen a spot saying saved games. know how do I do I? save save to it?? I guess it something from windows 7... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WaldoBrownlee1, Jun 21, 2020.

1. How do i save my games to PC

I have windows 10 home edition V1903.

i seen a spot saying saved games. know how do I do I? save save to it?? I guess it something from windows 7 because windows 10 still incorporates in it's OS. now how do i save to it??

:)

WaldoBrownlee1, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game doesn’t save the progress made on your account, I suggest to follow the steps given below.

• Please navigate to:
      C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages.
    • Under Packages folder, locate the file
      Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame
      and move it to some other location.
    • Relaunch your game and see if you can save the game progress.

If you still face the same issue, I suggest to post your query on
      Forza Forums.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 21, 2020
  3. games do not save on windows 10

Hi Nasribrahim,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

• How are you trying to play or save games?
    • What happens when you try to save?
    • What and all steps have you tried?
    Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 21, 2020
  4. How do i save my games to PC

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

How do i save my games to PC

1. How do i save my games to PC - Similar Threads - save games

2. Onedrive got deleted and a lot of my pictures and game saves are gone with it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive got deleted and a lot of my pictures and game saves are gone with it.: I was clearing out data to make room on my C drive and my friend told me to delete OneDrive and said it was some xbox thing I'd never use. I tried to launch Fallout New Vegas and it wouldn't launch, looked online and everyone was saying it was a OneDrive issue, so I...
  3. Onedrive got deleted and a lot of my pictures and game saves are gone with it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive got deleted and a lot of my pictures and game saves are gone with it.: I was clearing out data to make room on my C drive and my friend told me to delete OneDrive and said it was some xbox thing I'd never use. I tried to launch Fallout New Vegas and it wouldn't launch, looked online and everyone was saying it was a OneDrive issue, so I...
  4. OneDrive backup keeps crashing game save files in "My Games" with Steam and Epic games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive backup keeps crashing game save files in "My Games" with Steam and Epic games.: I keep trying to play a game from my steam folder. In this case when I start Xcom 2, OneDrive starts backing up the save file I just loaded causing the game to freeze or crash. I've tried right-clicking on "My Games" folder with File Explorer a selected "Always keep on this...
  5. OneDrive backup keeps crashing game save files in "My Games" with Steam and Epic games.

OneDrive backup keeps crashing game save files in "My Games" with Steam and Epic games.: I keep trying to play a game from my steam folder. In this case when I start Xcom 2, OneDrive starts backing up the save file I just loaded causing the game to freeze or crash. I've tried right-clicking on "My Games" folder with File Explorer a selected "Always keep on this...
  6. Will i lose my saved games if i upgrade motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will i lose my saved games if i upgrade motherboard: I am upgrading my mother board and wondering if i will lose my saved games data, i currently have a prebuilt pc with an OEM license for windows so i will need to reinstall windows on my new motherboard. Will this result in me losing my saved data....
  7. Will i lose my saved games if i upgrade motherboard

Will i lose my saved games if i upgrade motherboard: I am upgrading my mother board and wondering if i will lose my saved games data, i currently have a prebuilt pc with an OEM license for windows so i will need to reinstall windows on my new motherboard. Will this result in me losing my saved data....
  8. Why the games that I play cannot make save game files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the games that I play cannot make save game files?: Hello, I am playing for example some Electronic Arts games - Need for speed. When I create profile I am not able to even save that profile and to save any progress. This happens with all games which have different from the game folder for progress/profile saves. Please advise...
  9. Why the games that I play cannot make save game files?

Why the games that I play cannot make save game files?: Hello, I am playing for example some Electronic Arts games - Need for speed. When I create profile I am not able to even save that profile and to save any progress. This happens with all games which have different from the game folder for progress/profile saves. Please advise...
  10. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b