Windows 10: how do I save onedrive files onto a thumb drive?

Discus and support how do I save onedrive files onto a thumb drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I LOATHE AND DESPISE WINDOWS 10. Why is everything so damn complicated? All I am trying to do is save files from one drive to my computer and/or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SilverParnell, Dec 22, 2018.

1. how do I save onedrive files onto a thumb drive?

I LOATHE AND DESPISE WINDOWS 10. Why is everything so damn complicated? All I am trying to do is save files from one drive to my computer and/or a thumb drive. I don't TRUST the cloud. I don't want to leave my pictures and documents just in the cloud. it takes FOREVER to access stuff in the cloud. I cannot find any instructions anywhere on how to save cloud documents and photos to a thumb drive or even to my computer.

I tried to just copy/paste from one drive to my computer...but the stupid windows 10 starts to copy from one drive TO one drive instead!

HELp!

:)

SilverParnell, Dec 22, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Transfer a file to a thumb drive

Hi Michael,

Connect the USB Thumb drive

Right click the file you want to transfer and click 'Send to' - flash drive (that drive should be bottom of he 'Send to' list . . .

DaveM121, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Can a thumb drive be disabled by malware?

There are quite a few possibilities to what happened to your thumb drive:

1. It might be a simple issue where the partition got corrupted: In this case you can go to Computer Management > Disk Management> and check out what partition your thumb drive currently has. If it currently is in RAW format or is just unallocated, I suggest you unallocate the entire drive and make a new partition. It's possible that you can recover upto 99% of your files with a tool like EaseUS DataRecovery Wizard Pro.
    2. The malware corrupted your thumb drive's firmware: The malware that your thumb drive may have encountered may be similar to something like BadUSB. It may or may not have modified your drive's firmware to transmit malware, but in any case your thumb drive's pretty dead, and there's not much you can do about it.

Don't Root here plz..., Dec 22, 2018
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

how do I save onedrive files onto a thumb drive?

Is my thumb drive dying?

I just downloaded an updated W7 Home Premium x64 SP1 ISO, and I was copying those files over to my W7 installation thumb drive. It seems to fail every time I copy the files over. The drive just disappears, no longer listed in My Computer. I also hear the device disconnected sound. I tried moving it from my front panel USB ports to one of the ports in the back and the same thing happened. I believe this is grounds to call it a dead drive...?

Thema:

how do I save onedrive files onto a thumb drive?

1. how do I save onedrive files onto a thumb drive? - Similar Threads - save onedrive files

2. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  3. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  4. how do i save my excel files to my thumb drive and not to to the cloud

how do i save my excel files to my thumb drive and not to to the cloud: how do i save my exdel files to my thumb drive and not to one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-my-excel-files-to-my-thumb-drive-and/29282752-c4ac-488e-8c66-37254c60eedb
  5. how do i save my excel files to my thumb drive and not to to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i save my excel files to my thumb drive and not to to the cloud: how do i save my exdel files to my thumb drive and not to one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-my-excel-files-to-my-thumb-drive-and/29282752-c4ac-488e-8c66-37254c60eedb
  6. how do i save my excel files to my thumb drive and not to to the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. how do I save locally and not with onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I save locally and not with onedrive?: I have uninstalled OneDrive and it still continues to save everything in OneDrive. I deleted a OneDrive file thinking that would help and lost my desktop. unfortunately, I had to permanently delete that so I'm assuming that's gone for good....
  8. how do I save locally and not with onedrive?

how do I save locally and not with onedrive?: I have uninstalled OneDrive and it still continues to save everything in OneDrive. I deleted a OneDrive file thinking that would help and lost my desktop. unfortunately, I had to permanently delete that so I'm assuming that's gone for good....
  9. How to save exe files to thumb drives

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to save exe files to thumb drives: I need to reinstall windows 10 in my hp notebook laptop and want to save files to reinstall afterwards. I have tried that before but never had any luck. There was always something missing that prevented the programs from installing. What am I doing wrong? 145278
  10. How do I save all files in OneDrive to the cloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I save all files in OneDrive to the cloud: All of my files in OneDrive are not shown as saved in the cloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-all-files-in-onedrive-to-the-cloud/9dc9b45e-135e-404f-be43-353d4ef6b858

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copy onedrive files to a thumbdrive

2. how to add flash drive to onedrive

3. HOW TO remove videos from onedrive and put on a thumbdrive

4. how do i save to my flashdrive when there is no option under onedrive,
  5. how to save the onedrive files online on a flashdrive ,
  6. how to put onedrive files onto flash drive,
  7. I want to save a file on a thumbdrive,
  8. how do you copy photos from cloud to thumb drive,
  9. how do I copy photos from cloud onto flashdrive,
  10. how do i put photos from my onedrive onto a flash drive,
  11. how can i put onedrive photos on a flashdrive,